TEXAS DIESEL SHOOTOUT May 7,2010

Well now that TS is a bust were looking for something else to do... It still a freekin 9 hour drive down there but we might be up for it. Whats the details on the race start/finish time etc etc.. thanks guys. :Cheer:

Richard and I are gonna get there at 5ish, I think David shows about 8ish. Were gonna stay at the La Quinta that night, and leave Saturday.....maybe.

I don't think gates open til 6:30 tim. Well atleast that's how it's been in the past

I want some, Danny... Swing some by on your way to David's.

Richard and I are gonna get there at 5ish, I think David shows about 8ish. Were gonna stay at the La Quinta that night, and leave Saturday.....maybe.

Ya, that a wee bit of a drive for a 4/5 hour get together. Ill have to pass on this one, and keep looking for some trouble. :evil Have fun guys!

I told Danny I'd pitch in on crawfish. How much does it usually cost to cook for 20-30 folks???

And tim, don't drop joes name at the gate, they might say 2WDTTBMF. lol

Joe, you gonna bring your "ringer" out? I don't want the ford boys getting too cocky!!!

Is the crawfish gonna taste like BP Oil? I'll take some!

I've also got a room reserved at the LaQuinta :luh-key-n-tuh :next to Denny's

Not quite sure what time to leave Dallas, any pre-party happening at DI?

Last edited:
Don't forget the 2 stage TS kit is still on the truck:nos::nos:

Ur gonna need it. *nx*

Danny is thinking of doing crawfish.
Post up if you want some.

Count us in I should have about 8 with me. Again we have a suite if anyone wants to use it. Let me know what we can contribute towards the craw dads.

Again, David what are the rules going to be?

Ur gonna need it. *nx*

Count us in I should have about 8 with me. Again we have a suite if anyone wants to use it. Let me know what we can contribute towards the craw dads.

Again, David what are the rules going to be?
Pretty much same as before.
Thinking probably be easiest to take 2 fastest time slips and pair them up.

No that is cool.......Let's all drive to the track. Anyone else?