TEXAS DIESEL SHOOTOUT May 7,2010

Wait a second, Deranged is street legal, but I have not gotten the registration renewed. I have insurance and tags, but the registration is out. Is that a problem?

Wait a second, Deranged is street legal, but I have not gotten the registration renewed. I have insurance and tags, but the registration is out. Is that a problem?

only if for some reason you end up quicker than Snow White:evil

Max, Stelly, how much money ya'll gotLOL

only if for some reason you end up quicker than Snow White:evil

Max, Stelly, how much money ya'll gotLOL
Not enough according to the wife. David did you blow out the dust and debris in your nitrous lines yet? Get that baby purged and I will run you on motor. Since I have what a 6k weight advantage LOL

Speaking of I guess I should test my kit since it did not work at Pinks.

Last edited:
I want some, Danny... Swing some by on your way to David's.

You know, I actually need to come up there and do some one day before the season ends. Let me know when you find an excuse. :D

I told Danny I'd pitch in on crawfish. How much does it usually cost to cook for 20-30 folks???

I'm gonna bring one sack with me. They're $1.29 per lb right now. I told her to get me a big sack so you figure about 45ish lbs is about $60, all the fixin's and seasoning are about another $50. Whoever wants to donate can just do it at the track.

Sorry guys I have been sick the last few days.
I believe I got food poisoning. I spent Sunday afternoon puking every 20minutes to an hour till about 3am Monday morning.

The rules will be the same:
Snowy does not qualify. Neither does mine. Nor should anything Joe is driving :)
TIM, drive your own truck...wussie LOL
Trailers allowed.
Must be street legal ( all tags and registrations current)

but lets remember we do this for FUN.
Now, if you guys wanna organize a bracket class on your own then by all means have at it. I will put up the trophy, but you have to be aware that David and I will be busy cleaning the track after Snowy runs so we will not have time to keep track of what yall are doing :evil

We hoped to have mine ready but I have lost over 15lbs in the last few days so It's going to take me a few days to get back to full strength.

Michael
HotRodDiesels

Bs David. If snowy isn't there, I will ask that you be banned from the DLRA for life!!!