Texas Dyno Results

Wrightman

I heard everything is bigger in Texas. That doesn't pertain to HP I guess. It is a shame that everyone complains that there are no events around for them and then no one shows up. Here are the #'s from the 19 Trucks who support events. HP First

James Jones_____94 Dodge:______417.32 / 924.67
Tyler Schmidt____05 Dodge:______503.29 / 1066.53
Eric Denissen_____03 Dodge:______582.40 / 1131.28
Scott Lattimer____06 Dodge:______419.30 / 817.15
Brett Duke_______01 Dodge:______419.57 / 849.89
Richard Gibson ___05 Dodge:______386.99 / 786.44
Krystal Collins____07 D 6.7 :______396.63 / 1006.94 ?
Jeff Coale________05 Ford:_______224.58 / 415.64
Mark Holman_____01 Dodge:______527.26 / 1039.70
Edward__________07 Chevy:_____299.13 / 537.12
Mitchell McCoy___07 D 6.7 :______373.70 / 682.37
Tom Wiseniske____06 Dodge:_____393.16 / 732.58
David Priour______99 Dodge:_____475.65 / 928.19
Brandon Russell___04 GMC:_______494.69 / 937.33
Justin Mack______01 Dodge:______479.92 / 993.94
Brandon Hartman__04 Dodge:_____625.30 / 1165.76 NOS
Trey Bates_______98.5 Dodge:____336.05 / 664.01
Shane Wright_____99 Dodge:______321.72 / 660.10
Benny Kimbrell____06 Chevy:______417.33 / 811.93

Don't get me wrong I am grateful to the people that did show. Just curious to where are the people at in general. We went to phoenix a few weeks ago and there was no one there either.

Buda is next week (Big Dyno event 75 to over 100+ will dyno, two day event). no point breaking something before a big dyno event. That and most of the big hp trucks are being worked on. I know of 5 that are going together as I write this. And two weeks ago, we had another event with a dyno. I believe 62 trucks rolled it. Just bad timing for you guys, but that’s all NHRDA could get.

What many don't realize is that the north texas area people, don't like weather. If is sucks, they stay home. Heck even the Goverment Post Office will close if there is a chance for a freeze. I thought they came no matter what.

I will say, it was/is pretty sad to see the highest number is 600+ and most are in the 400 to 500 range.

Buda is next week (Big Dyno event 75 to over 100+ will dyno, two day event). no point breaking something before a big dyno event. That and most of the big hp trucks are being worked on. I know of 5 that are going together as I write this. And two weeks ago, we had another event with a dyno. I believe 62 trucks rolled it. Just bad timing for you guys, but that’s all NHRDA could get.

What many don't realize is that the north texas area people, don't like weather. If is sucks, they stay home. Heck even the Goverment Post Office will close if there is a chance for a freeze. I thought they came no matter what.

I will say, it was/is pretty sad to see the highest number is 600+ and most are in the 400 to 500 range.[/QUOTE]

My .02 - that is a crappy thing to say.
Can't have every high hp truck there- Plus not everyone has a 600+ truck

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry you were dissapointed in Texas but like was said...one of the bigger dyno events anywhere is coming up and many trucks are down for upgrades for that event. A dyno with a 75 dollar payback just ain't gonna get their attention.
Those that aren't getting worked on probably don't wanna hurt anything before Buda.

IMHO...getting pissy about it and posting that in 2 different threads looks kinds childish.

Ya figured there would have been at least one 800+hp truck roll on the dyno..But the other thing is around here no one wants to pay $75 to dyno anymore...Buda had a lot to do with it also, most are savin it for that dyno day.

my buddy is first on the list to dyno and im second, it was our first time to dyno so cant be hatin on the young guys that buy their own parts:thankyou2:...... ive already ordered a few more parts to start making the high HP climp. :woohoo:
most of the higher hp guys were runnin down the track. also with the weather i would imagine alot of people thought i might not even take place

IMHO...getting pissy about it and posting that in 2 different threads looks kinds childish.

:kick: LAME!!! Damn near that many trucks come to the Saturday dyno days at the shop. How the F is complaining about going all the way from Far Nor Cal to Texas to Dyno only 19 trucks childish!!!

:kick: LAME!!! Damn near that many trucks come to the Saturday dyno days at the shop. How the F is complaining about going all the way from Far Nor Cal to Texas to Dyno only 19 trucks childish!!!

What Richard is talking about is posting it in multiple threads about the same thing. Has nothing to do with the comment about pour results/turn out.

I've only seen it in one. But I don't spend as much time on CompD as i do on TDG.

90 truck dynoed in Buda last weekend with 40 over 500hp and 7 or so in the 700hp range including two vp trucks, and 3 over 800hp, so you just didn't get the right crowd, Wrightman how many can you run in a day, we are looking for a mobile dyno for next year? Maybe two

Thanks Gary will you pm me with details for what you need to make an event, it is a year away and I won't hold you to anything but trying to get our ducks in a row for next year.

Jared

IMHO...getting pissy about it and posting that in 2 different threads looks kinds childish.[/QUOTE]

I was trying to get as many people as possible to see the results. I knew I would ruffle a few feathers with what I said but if you knew me you would know I am an ONARY CUSS. My point is I WAS DISSAPOINTED IN OVERALL TURNOUT. I love diesel events and just want to see more people in general. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.

We can't do 60 in a day if you don't show.:poke: Did you think that may be why you lost your team badge.

Your right, so I quit my job and am waiting on perminant stand by to work the dyno, who needs a roof over their head? I dont need to make a house payment or eat