Texas Dyno Results

I have one word for you Gary...............WELFARE!!!!!!

I had a boss once that used to fuk me and lie to me and fuk me and lie to me so much I thought I had mommy parts, and he was the smartest man alive, just ask him, if I fooled him, social services should be a breeze, I'll apply for welfare and always be available on a moments notice, great idea Brad

I had a boss once that used to fuk me and lie to me and fuk me and lie to me so much I thought I had mommy parts, and he was the smartest man alive, just ask him, if I fooled him, social services should be a breeze, I'll apply for welfare and always be available on a moments notice, great idea Brad

I am sure you could get some sort of assistance from our new president that you support so well. Didn't you vote for him?

I am sure you could get some sort of assistance from our new president that you support so well. Didn't you vote for him?

what the phuck did I do to you? :what: you know damn well I didn't vote for him but I will next time just to make you feel better, if I vote for him can I be part of the team again