TEXAS Roll Call

If chris still was there and hadnt been screwed over, id go.................

As of right now UPS and FEDX have been here today. AND STILL NO PARTS.
Dont look like we will make this one.

I'll be there in a rental truck again. Gotta love Texas, about the only place in the country where you can still find diesel rental pickups! Bummer about DirtyMax, it would have been nice to at least attempt to defend the double win from last year. Anyone else have a spare Pro-Stock truck they want to loan me? ;)

chris aka twistedshifter aka busted his ass for mister NHRDA for nothing.

The NHRDA Texas Diesel Nationals presented by Bulletproof Diesel is just around the corner!!!!

The NHRDA would like to just make sure everyone has all the info they need before the event. Below is the link to our Promo Video, Tech card fees, and a list of what Raffle prizes we have so far. Remember that all proceeds from the raffle go to the Wounded Warrior Project and Raffle Prize tickets will be -1 ticket for $ 5.00 3 tickets for $10.00 5 tickets for $20.00

Also please note that anyone that wants to get into the gambler race can. You do not have to be an NHRDA member to participate in the gambler race. The tech card fee is $25 and prize money will be winner take all. Any NHRDA participants that get eliminated in the first round can participate in the gambler race at no extra charge, all you need to do is get into the gambler race staging lanes right after your eliminated and you will be good go go!!

NHRDA Texas Diesel Nationals Promo Video

NHRDA Competition fee’s
-Note competition numbers are 4000 and 5000 numbers-
All competitors must have current NHRDA 2011 membership and use their NHRDA competition number on tech card
Class On window

Tech Card Fee
Sportsman Et (SM) $25.00
Super Diesel (11.90) $35.00
Super Street (SS) $45.00
Pro Street (PS) $55.00
Pro Stock (PSK) $75.00
Top Diesel (TD) $75.00
Gambler Race $25.00 Competitor do not have to be NHRDA member , and all 1st round loser from NHRDA classes can enter Gambler race at no charge
Show n Shine Sign up at NHRDA booth – Free to enter competition but must pay access to event
Burnout Contest 1st ten to sign up at NHRDA- Free to enter competition but must pay access to event

Raffle Prizes for the Texas Diesel Nationals

NHRDA
3 Free memberships

MBRP
Complimentary “P” series exhaust system form their Chevy/GMC, Dodge, and Ford product offerings

BulletProof Diesel
10) Hats, T-shirts, and fender covers

AirDog
Free pump

Southern Diesel Extreme
2) $100 Gift certificate off any product,
$500 off and set of SDX mechanical Dodge Performance injectors
Complimentary single stack or exhaust tip

Backwoods Bumpers
10% off any product. $100 off any bumper

Bully Dog
Mens XL hoodie, T-shirt, hat, and sticker
Womens XL hoodie, T-shirt, hat, and sticker

Yukon Gear and Axle
$200 gift certificate good for any purchase

Elite Diesel
5) T-shirts

Cyclone Diesel
3) $150 off any purchase of $500 or more

FASS
2) Titanium all in one Fuel Air Separation systems

Snow Performance
4) $100 off a Snow Performance water methanol kit

Edge
Complimentary Insight CTS Unit

XDP
3) 1 bottle of XDP fuel additive and t-shirt

BD Power
2) $200 off any BD trade pricing on a single order. Minimum $500 purchase

AFE
One free air filter (not system)

Performance Torque Converters
5) Hats

Cool deal.

Any idea on class payouts?

And is gambler class a bracket class?
I dont have payouts in front of me right now, but if your really need them before the event i can get them for you. Just let me know.

Yes, the gambler race is a bracket race, and when we say anyone can race we mean anyone......But the diesel guys need to represent because a local gasser won the gambler in Phoenix this year!!!:bang

Just curious, is it legal in Texas to shoot the moron in the next hotel room who lets his door slam while repeatedly going in and out of his room starting at 5:00 am, and also has the TV blaring at full volume the entire time? I was sooo looking forward to a good night's sleep after staying up the entire previous night...

Just curious, is it legal in Texas to shoot the moron in the next hotel room who lets his door slam while repeatedly going in and out of his room starting at 5:00 am, and also has the TV blaring at full volume the entire time? I was sooo looking forward to a good night's sleep after staying up the entire previous night...

Michael, were you able to find a diesel rental? If not a truck does anyone rent diesel Jettas? I went out 1st round in Phoenix with a .004 breakout.

Jim

Just ask him to visit your room then yes its legal. LOL

I'll be there...spectating of course!

Where is everyone staying? I'll be at Quality Inn.