Thank God!

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
Thank God that horsepower is no respecter of persons. That is the one equalizer in the aftermarket world! Horsepower doesn't care if you have $5 or $500,000. It wants what it wants, and that is it. I count myself fortunate to be allowed to look at the same engine every day and try to figure out how to get a little more out of it.

Here is to all of the people that scrounged around the junk yard and found the charger off the M-11 to put on their 5.9l, to all of the people that do their own timing, to all of the people that tried something with their trucks that someone on the forums said would not work, to all of the people that bought valve springs to spin the R's and not the 22" rims and bling, to all of the people that are after nothing other than that feeling when you get pushed back in the seat and pushed past that $50k truck being driven by a chromosexual with all the shiny parts in your $2,500 rustbucket, to all of the people that bought diapers this week and groceries next week, take care of business but find a little work on the side to buy the parts that do make your truck go fast and not the parts that look good.

Thank you for choosing us for your parts! We have no fancy logo, no fancy marketing scheme, no budget to speak of, but thank YOU for allowing us to serve you. This last few years has been hell on us trying to build a business in this economy, but I count myself lucky to be able to tear up engines, drive fast, pay my tickets, blow stuff up, build it better and meet some really cool folks along the way that are Horsepower junkies as well. I look forward to buying each and every one of you a beer at an event next year. I know you have a choice as to where to buy your parts, thank you for choosing the parts that don't shine on the road....thank you for choosing us!

See you somewhere down the road.

Zach Hamilton

Last edited:
Thank you Zach for diving headfirst into a part of the engine that is way over my mechanical understanding and bringing us high quality parts at a great price. And while doing this being a company to deal with!

This is why I will only run Hamilton stuff in my engines

So, If you have chrome parts, you're not fast? If you have bigger rims with proper tires you're not fast? I'd rather be doing 120mph on my 20" wheels with P-series tires then 17" rims and A/T tires.... Safer. Much Safter and faster. ThankYouVeryMuch

IMHO, that's a douchebag comment Zach

So, If you have chrome parts, you're not fast? If you have bigger rims with proper tires you're not fast? I'd rather be doing 120mph on my 20" wheels with P-series tires then 17" rims and A/T tires.... Safer. Much Safter and faster. ThankYouVeryMuch

I think he's referring to the idiots w/ $3500 in rims n tires and no engine work talking about how fast there cummins is. All while blowing smoke everywhere.

I fully plan on 22s on my convo. With a set of 18s for track work.

Jason, I think you didn't interpret his comment correctly.

Zach, thank you for making these parts for us guys. Hopefully I get to see at an event one of these days

:hehe::hehe: Reminds me of office space.

It was a "Jump to Conclusions" mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor... and would have different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO.

naaw. it reads more like if you have shinny or expensive base truck, your a douche.

Forest, bro rims? Funtional rims and tires. Try a set of sticky p-series someday

naaw. it reads more like if you have shinny or expensive base truck, your a douche.

Forest, bro rims? Funtional rims and tires. Try a set of sticky p-series someday

Jason. You are wrong... possibly a douche.LOL

Perhaps that is why you are butt hurt on this.

Zack is referring to the guy that steps out of the box to try something. The explorer.
I'm sure he's not knocking all the pretty trucks out there.

shut up
can I get a like button up in here?

and LOL @ Jason getting butt hurt w/ his bro rims :p
LULZ

" oh look at me i say cool stuff like p series tires blah blah blah. "

I probably did the same **** on nitto terra grapplers that you are praising p series tires for. what a douche.

Jason, pretty sure you took this all wrong. Have a Monster or some coffee and step away from the computer for a moment buddy. Zach isnt the type to sound all arrogant like a know it all.

Thanks Zach!

Thank God that horsepower is no respecter of persons. That is the one equalizer in the aftermarket world! Horsepower doesn't care if you have $5 or $500,000. It wants what it wants, and that is it. I count myself fortunate to be allowed to look at the same engine every day and try to figure out how to get a little more out of it.

Here is to all of the people that scrounged around the junk yard and found the charger off the M-11 to put on their 5.9l, to all of the people that do their own timing, to all of the people that tried something with their trucks that someone on the forums said would not work, to all of the people that bought valve springs to spin the R's and not the 22" rims and bling, to all of the people that are after nothing other than that feeling when you get pushed back in the seat and pushed past that $50k truck being driven by a chromosexual with all the shiny parts in your $2,500 rustbucket, to all of the people that bought diapers this week and groceries next week, take care of business but find a little work on the side to buy the parts that do make your truck go fast and not the parts that look good.

Thank you for choosing us for your parts! We have no fancy logo, no fancy marketing scheme, no budget to speak of, but thank YOU for allowing us to serve you. This last few years has been hell on us trying to build a business in this economy, but I count myself lucky to be able to tear up engines, drive fast, pay my tickets, blow stuff up, build it better and meet some really cool folks along the way that are Horsepower junkies as well. I look forward to buying each and every one of you a beer at an event next year. I know you have a choice as to where to buy your parts, thank you for choosing the parts that don't shine on the road....thank you for choosing us!

See you somewhere down the road.

Zach Hamilton

Less talking back to the grind stone, more parts. Not to many would have the balls to take on that head, wasn't the big names.

Hamilton Cams

Wow Zack,
Now Im sorry, I made that comment a few years ago about your stick being a
little short.:lolly:

That was well put & well deserved. Keep up the good work.
As far as the economy,were all a little scared & in the same boat.
doug