Thank God!

Zach, Excellent post and Thank You!

Jason, Man! Not so excellent post!

shut up

LULZ

" oh look at me i say cool stuff like p series tires blah blah blah. "

I probably did the same **** on nitto terra grapplers that you are praising p series tires for. what a douche.

I did. seemed like a good idea at the time.

Jason, pretty sure you took this all wrong. Have a Monster or some coffee and step away from the computer for a moment buddy. Zach isnt the type to sound all arrogant like a know it all.

Thanks Zach!

Another angle. "Fuk you, the ones that don't by my parts!

Geeez, I'm not the butt hurt one here. the tards that got all excited over a differing opinion are.

So, If you have chrome parts, you're not fast? If you have bigger rims with proper tires you're not fast? I'd rather be doing 120mph on my 20" wheels with P-series tires then 17" rims and A/T tires.... Safer. Much Safter and faster. ThankYouVeryMuch

IMHO, that's a douchebag comment Zach

You need to learn when to shut the **** up someones

I just think it's funny that you instantly jumped on the defensive like he was referring to you or something! LOL

I think you missed the boat as to the message in his post

I just think it's funny that you instantly jumped on the defensive like he was referring to you or something! LOL

I think you missed the boat as to the message in his post

I'm in a "what the fuk is wrong with people" mood the last few days.

Here's to your negativity Zach! :Cheer: Damn them shinny rimz!!!!!

Jason, was not trying to knock you, in fact I appreciate your cynical jerk approach to posting. It is refreshing and completely non-politically correct. I was just trying to make a few points. First, is that it does not take shiny expensive parts to go fast, and it really doesn't take a lot of money if you know where to scrounge. A lot of people don't have a lot of money these days, and yet we still sell cams. That means there are a few guys like me out there that are choosing fast over bling. I just wanted to say that I appreciate them buying from me. I also wanted to say thank you to everybody that has allowed me to make go fast parts for a living. It is a lot of work, but who gets paid to drive like an idiot, blow stuff up, buy go fast parts on the company account, design better parts, drive all over the country hanging out at races and see something you thought up on the crapper actually win races and dynos, and drink beer with like minded individuals from all over. It has been a lot of work to this point, but who gets to do all of those things! I was just saying thank you all for allowing me to do what I do. I'm very fortunate! I'd like to buy each of you a beer, except maybe Dockboy, he's already turned me down.

As far as saying my stick is a little short, I needed that and people like Dawn, Grag Hoog, Fletch and all of the others to kick me a few times. I have the best time selling cams to people that hated me a few years ago!

Last edited:
As far as saying my stick is a little short, I needed that and people like Dawn, Grag Hoog, Fletch and all of the others to kick me a few times. I have the best time selling cams to people that hated me a few years ago!

So what Hamilton is now producing Maxspool cams?? LMGDFAO

Sent from my BB 9650 while enjoying air ride and country music

I've had a few different cams(unfortunately not a Hamilton yet) and have spent more time on the phone with Zach then any of them. Next week I'll be ordering a cam from him.
Unless something changes I will never buy a cam from anyone else. Thanks for the great product Zach. Keep up the good work.

Jason, I'm glad you liked that.

MAXSPOOL cams are not hamiltons but our springs pushrods and cams come in a lot of different boxes that don't say Hamilton ;)

Fall in a hole.

---

Zach, Of course that wasn't direct at me directly, but indirectly at a lot of folks.

Did you on purpose misspell Greg's name? If you did, that's funny :)

Holy hell, don't think you were in mind on the bling before zing jab......

Your ratio of bling to zing is all good!.......LOL