Thank you to all that attended!!

Thank you Dennis and Sheila for putting on a awesome event! My whole family had a great time! It seemed like the police kept most of the idiots in check, and we even policed ourselves a little. TS XI should be bigger and better:rockwoot:

Great time as always, Great Job dealing with the weather! Thanx Dennis and Gang!!

Last edited:
Thank you Dennis and Shelia!!!! Good weekend for sure!!

But I would say the highlight of the weekend was watchin Dennis ROCKET out of that Rhino and bout ripping that idiot out of the Red Ford before the pulls started!!!!! Way to go Dennis!!

Ditto, Same buncha a~holes had the cops at our hotel a few times (laquinta), wish all the misfits woulda been handled the way dennis delt with it, somthing gotta be dun to calm the loosers down IMO or its gonna be back to the times of 3 years ago soon! Thanx Caleb

Wish I could have made it. I will deff be there next year ready to race.

Dennis and Shelia Thanks for another great show. I think you surpassed yourself this year getting in as much racing as you did considering the adverse conditions that we had. Thanks again :clap:

Ditto, Same buncha a~holes had the cops at our hotel a few times (laquinta), wish all the misfits woulda been handled the way dennis delt with it, somthing gotta be dun to calm the loosers down IMO or its gonna be back to the times of 3 years ago soon! Thanx Caleb

Im guessing these were the same idiots who were lighting off fireworks friday.....but BGPD did put a stop to it pretty quick!!!

Dennis, Sheila, all I can say is thanks for putting up with the headaches and late night garage parties :) Great time with great friends, looking forward to the next one!

Dennis, Sheila, all I can say is thanks for putting up with the headaches and late night garage parties :) Great time with great friends, looking forward to the next one!

Thanks Dennis and Sheila. We love you guys.

Like everyone has said, huge thanks to Dennis, Sheila, and the rest of the TS crew that made this event possible! You did an awesome job of making an awesome event in less than desirable weather!

It was also great to finally meet a lot of you guys from the forums! Definitely be back again next year for TS XI!

Im guessing these were the same idiots who were lighting off fireworks friday.....but BGPD did put a stop to it pretty quick!!!

Yep, police were back 2 or 3 times sat night for them too!

38hrs there. Had a great time, some minor issues LOL and now a 38 hrs drive home. Worth every minute of the drive. See you guys next year

I had a great time but can some how could yall lower the hook fee a little, $230 is hard on some of the little local guys who wanna pull and have fun

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to attend such a great event. Heavily populated events don't come to often anymore. You guys provide everything a vendor is looking for along with one of the best pulls/drags of the year as well. Glad to be a part of the event and looking forward to next year.

Awesome Event. I am so glad I got to attend and see all the faces I unfortunately see only a few times a year. Although the weather tried her best, i fully believe you guys put on a top notch event. There will be those that complain no doubt, but the reality is you guys ran an event like it was supposed to be run, and in weather that is supposed to keep you from it. My hats off to the TS crew. Glad I got to be a part of it.

Awesome Event. I am so glad I got to attend and see all the faces I unfortunately see only a few times a year. Although the weather tried her best, i fully believe you guys put on a top notch event. There will be those that complain no doubt, but the reality is you guys ran an event like it was supposed to be run, and in weather that is supposed to keep you from it. My hats off to the TS crew. Glad I got to be a part of it.

And congrats on a pretty successful event for Deranged! :rockwoot: