thanks for nothin

f5d4bk.jpg

I had many others to put up but the bad word filter fhucked up my links...... :hehe:

I want to thank all the homo's ( 300+ in the 5.9&6.7 section) that looked at my post about a homemade intake horn and said nothing. I had one person reply on comp d, who knew that DTR would be more helpfull. People ask questions about pulling and oil pan off while its in the truck and have stupid questions about a leaking radiator, or they they don't know where to get an engine stand cuz they can't read the weight limit and they get 35 replies. I hate that this website has become a popularity based forums site. So in closing this place is starting to suck ass

Thanks Dayton

So do you feel that your post got the attention you think it deserves? I sure hope so. Now, Id say you need to go over to Yellowbullet and post about your new fancy intake horn there, those guys over there are sure to give you the feedback you are after.

I don't mind. I saw it and though it was freaking hilarious. Hence the pic. I'm pretty sure I posted it in pit-chat a year or two ago.

i see he hasn't posted in a while did he run off

in the great words of rockytopcummins "you will get lit the f*#k up here"

Last edited: