thanks for nothin

get-to-the-back-of-the-bus-demotivational-poster-1253811066.jpg

I want to thank all the homo's ( 300+ in the 5.9&6.7 section) that looked at my post about a homemade intake horn and said nothing. I had one person reply on comp d, who knew that DTR would be more helpfull. People ask questions about pulling and oil pan off while its in the truck and have stupid questions about a leaking radiator, or they they don't know where to get an engine stand cuz they can't read the weight limit and they get 35 replies. I hate that this website has become a popularity based forums site. So in closing this place is starting to suck ass

Thanks Dayton

god.jpg

You and your boyfriends started talking ****, I never wanted to hang with anybody I know what performance is I don't need to have a super fast truck. I simply wanted an answer to my question and now I proved my point, I got yal talkin now before y'all sound like crickets. N stop using the phrase tool, cuz I hate **** talking old guys

2wlsz5z.gif

:doh:NO NO DON'T LET IT END!!! :woohoo:RD drink something and continue!!!:woohoo:

this was the best thread ever im gonna be late to work for readin this but it was worth it thanks racinduallie for pwnd all over that lil queen

I want to thank all the homo's ( 300+ in the 5.9&6.7 section) that looked at my post about a homemade intake horn and said nothing. I had one person reply on comp d, who knew that DTR would be more helpfull. People ask questions about pulling and oil pan off while its in the truck and have stupid questions about a leaking radiator, or they they don't know where to get an engine stand cuz they can't read the weight limit and they get 35 replies. I hate that this website has become a popularity based forums site. So in closing this place is starting to suck ass

Thanks Dayton

262b3tvjpg.gif