thanks for nothin

I hate that this website has become a popularity based forums site. So in closing this place is starting to suck ass

Thanks Dayton

well_well_well.jpg

I want to thank all the homo's ( 300+ in the 5.9&6.7 section) that looked at my post about a homemade intake horn and said nothing. I had one person reply on comp d, who knew that DTR would be more helpfull. People ask questions about pulling and oil pan off while its in the truck and have stupid questions about a leaking radiator, or they they don't know where to get an engine stand cuz they can't read the weight limit and they get 35 replies. I hate that this website has become a popularity based forums site. So in closing this place is starting to suck ass

Thanks Dayton

2h3yezr.jpg

To the original idiot that posted this... I have a question.

Why could you have not posted this where I would have seen it before right now? I mean for gods sake, I had to read all 13 pages at once! I like to keep up on them as they go for future refrence when you post stupid chit like this from now on.

Damn, don't remember what page it was on.. But Rich, that's a child molester right there. For someone to come out and say something like that, that's a damn guarantee that he's a molester. I hope you took that comet he made to heart and carry out with your actions. If you want a co-driver let me know. I'm on the south side but would love to beat the tar out of a fag that shouldn't be breathing the same air the young kids of your future are.. I have zero respect for people who talk **** about the kids of our future.

RacinDuallie, you are my hero!! I hope to get to work in the mourning and continue my rolling on the floor laughing so hard. You sir..:clap::clap:

Are you fhucking happy with the exposure your fhucking thread is getting now phucktard greenhorn?

I haven't made many post and prolly haven't helped anybody do anything on here. But thanks for the help i have recived.
Not many people on here know me either. And i could have told you not to start this.
I am a greenhorn i guess, but hopefully will never be known as a phucktard greenhorn.
You might as well delete your membership!!!
Grow up man, damn!!!

I want to thank all the homo's ( 300+ in the 5.9&6.7 section) that looked at my post about a homemade intake horn and said nothing. I had one person reply on comp d, who knew that DTR would be more helpfull. People ask questions about pulling and oil pan off while its in the truck and have stupid questions about a leaking radiator, or they they don't know where to get an engine stand cuz they can't read the weight limit and they get 35 replies. I hate that this website has become a popularity based forums site. So in closing this place is starting to suck ass

Thanks Dayton

3538971241_7d9d70a2fa-1.jpg