thanks for nothin

I had one person reply on comp d,

Thanks Dayton

He must need :

Nortonfagfilter.jpg

You and your boyfriends started talking ****, I never wanted to hang with anybody I know what performance is I don't need to have a super fast truck. I simply wanted an answer to my question and now I proved my point, I got yal talkin now before y'all sound like crickets. N stop using the phrase tool, cuz I hate **** talking old guys

maglee.gif

i dont change oil or spin filters, thats what i pay my lubetruck operator for, you have to be thick skinned on compd, if you post something stupid you better be ready to have all the compd members tittie phuck your butt cheeks till they bleed. I got all the info i ever needed and some of it i didnt like,so get over it.

Last edited:
This thread is phucking epic!!!! STICKY TO THE TOP!!!! Put this in the new member check in or make it a required read before being able to make a single post! It might weed out some of the phucktards!!!!

This is nothing but a hot stinky pile of awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!

And to the OP, dont be a douche.

This
Is
CompD!!!

Wow I leave for a few hours and the replies doubled. Epic!!!!!!

- Sent from my iPhone while pooping -

I want to thank all the homo's ( 300+ in the 5.9&6.7 section) that looked at my post about a homemade intake horn and said nothing. I had one person reply on comp d, who knew that DTR would be more helpfull.

Thanks Dayton

anti-kumbaya.png

I want to thank all the homo's ( 300+ in the 5.9&6.7 section) that looked at my post about a homemade intake horn and said nothing. I had one person reply on comp d, who knew that DTR would be more helpfull. People ask questions about pulling and oil pan off while its in the truck and have stupid questions about a leaking radiator, or they they don't know where to get an engine stand cuz they can't read the weight limit and they get 35 replies. I hate that this website has become a popularity based forums site. So in closing this place is starting to suck ass

Thanks Dayton

WAAAAAAAAA.jpg