thanks for nothin

ThisGuy.jpg

I want to thank all the homo's ( 300+ in the 5.9&6.7 section) that looked at my post about a homemade intake horn and said nothing. I had one person reply on comp d, who knew that DTR would be more helpfull. People ask questions about pulling and oil pan off while its in the truck and have stupid questions about a leaking radiator, or they they don't know where to get an engine stand cuz they can't read the weight limit and they get 35 replies. I hate that this website has become a popularity based forums site. So in closing this place is starting to suck ass

Thanks Dayton

NGAS.jpg

dang, and I has the opportunity to get in on 1! wtf!
where are the pictures of your"plenum" I didn't bother helping you with? ratard

I want to thank all the homo's ( 300+ in the 5.9&6.7 section) that looked at my post about a homemade intake horn and said nothing. I had one person reply on comp d, who knew that DTR would be more helpfull. People ask questions about pulling and oil pan off while its in the truck and have stupid questions about a leaking radiator, or they they don't know where to get an engine stand cuz they can't read the weight limit and they get 35 replies. I hate that this website has become a popularity based forums site. So in closing this place is starting to suck ass

Thanks Dayton

stfu-1.jpg

Thanks Dayton
masturbation-kit.jpg

Thanks Dayton
JesusCries.jpg

Thanks Dayton

Oh B.T.W...........

LOL
jumperadopted.jpg

Thanks Dayton

Thanks Dayton

sign07-1.jpg