thanks for nothin

animated152.gif

RacinDuallie has posted more pics in this thread that I have seen in any other thread on hereLOL But this did give me a laugh after a long and fairly bad day:pop:

I want to thank all the homo's ( 300+ in the 5.9&6.7 section) that looked at my post about a homemade intake horn and said nothing. I had one person reply on comp d, who knew that DTR would be more helpfull. People ask questions about pulling and oil pan off while its in the truck and have stupid questions about a leaking radiator, or they they don't know where to get an engine stand cuz they can't read the weight limit and they get 35 replies. I hate that this website has become a popularity based forums site. So in closing this place is starting to suck ass

Thanks Dayton

I think somebody has their hand so far up this guy's ass that he's being worked like a hand puppet....F*ckin pwned your ass son:clap::clap: LOLLOL

Everyone thinks their opinion matters. Don't argue with a nobody. A farmer doesn't bother telling a pig his breath smells like shlt!

LOLLOL The mods must be sweatin bullets LOLLOL

Must be a meeting goin on upstairs :hehe: :hehe: