The 03 1500 12 Valve Conversion has begun.

I would have my hands cut off if I sent info on the motor mounts. Things seem to change from truck to truck though. Another guy on 4btswaps put a 6bt in a QC 1500 and the factory 12ver mount worked on the right side. This was not possible with us.

Boy I don't update much, do I?

The truck now has an I/C, tubing built by Ben and looks great. Was finally able to get the tach on the dash to work, along with the oil pressure reading and charging system is working like factory. Trans is shifting funny, but it will shift into OD, so we are close on working out the bugs. Slowly but surely, it may make it to TS!

I would like to see some picks of intercooler I'll cut the fram rails if I have to cause I got a bran new htt intercooler

We bought a used I/C off of E-bay that has done real well for fitment, about 24" wide and 15" tall, 4" core. A little tight on closing the hood, but it clears.

I am not a Body Shop hero so I would have no clue. We are set up to use the gas radiator and a/c condenser, no need for big capacity since it will not be hauling heavy loads anymore.

Funny thing, I was considering the same conversion on almost an identical truck! Any idea what the truck weighs with the cummins in it (or with no motor and trans)?

Do you have anything figured out on getting it road legal as far as passing emmisions testing? Im contemplating doing the same thing with my truck but i wanna keep it my daily driver.

Our state don't care about emmisions. State inspection passed 2 weeks ago.

Ok. Thanks. I guess ill have to call into the mva and see if i could get an some sort of exemption, or just put farm tags on it, i live on a farm thats gotta be close enough:evil