The Monster Lives

puller, racer, street beast?

did you do any of the porting, or the bolt on intake yourself?

Who's injector lines is he running? I like the looks of those a lot better than the Schied's. Hows the fit on them?

Who's injector lines is he running? I like the looks of those a lot better than the Schied's. Hows the fit on them?

I'm not positive whose lines they are. I think they are old haisley lines. They aren't stainless... And they hit the afc housing slightly. Just need to be tweaked slightly.

Sounds nice! Hopefully mine runs like that when it gets out on the road.

Oh and I didnt think the lines and tubes made it lope that bad. Got the same line and tube set up and my (so far) idles pretty smooth. Even with some big GSK's and a HUGE haisley cam. Maybe its cuz my idle is set at 850rpm......

Sounds nice! Hopefully mine runs like that when it gets out on the road.

Oh and I didnt think the lines and tubes made it lope that bad. Got the same line and tube set up and my (so far) idles pretty smooth. Even with some big GSK's and a HUGE haisley cam. Maybe its cuz my idle is set at 850rpm......

His is now set at 850-900 and it doesnt lope as much......

He pulled less with the p-pump:hehe:!! Sounds much better though!

LOL i know.. that track is never the same. they had a burnout competition there about a week ago on the concrete pad they buried was at the 230 mark which put a hill at the 245-250 mark and it was stopping just about every truck there at 250ish...

damn work computer wont allow youtube! guess i will have to see the vids when i get home!

Back