The new girl

Let me ask this way: What was the reason to buy diesel truck and start racing with it?

In my side of the Earth , majority think american truck owners are grazy and I and 2 of my frinds (becasue we race with it our trucks) , must put behind locked doors.:hehe:

I bought my truck ,because I want to be different than others.:Cheer:

Date eh? :umno:easy turbo didn't come to comp d to hook up with guys with teeth missing:hehe:

As for joining comp d the name says it all I want to drag and hook onto a sled or two sometime in the future once I can afford break stuff.

Wait. You don't wanna hook up with guys with only a tooth, yet you like to sledpull.

Something smells like tuna here.

Can't make it on the 30th damn!

Bummer, it looks like it will be a fun event! Just cancel your plans!

It's funny, this site normally gets most of its traffic on the Drag racing sub-forum, but you've managed to divert it over here!

I was going to stay out of this till ya said it had a clutch, nothing cooler than a girl that can drive a 6spd IMO :rockwoot:. I see bales in one pic' you live on a farm or ranch??

If I was going to buy anything it would have to be parts for my pickup or else its got to be free i'm a college student ya know

Haha define normal

When I bought the pickup it had the twins, studs, clutch and smarty. and I have been going from there.

almost done for now.

I am going to do the marine valve cover then thats about it

Except for some traction bars and ugh some............

As for joining comp d the name says it all I want to drag and hook onto a sled or two sometime in the future once I can afford break stuff.

I was going to stay out of this till ya said it had a clutch, nothing cooler than a girl that can drive a 6spd IMO :rockwoot:. I see bales in one pic' you live on a farm or ranch??

use to live on a ranch and a farm going to school now cant really afford any more then this little house of mine

Bummer, it looks like it will be a fun event! Just cancel your plans!

It's funny, this site normally gets most of its traffic on the Drag racing sub-forum, but you've managed to divert it over here!

Iv got work or i would sorry

Let me ask this way: What was the reason to buy diesel truck and start racing with it?

In my side of the Earth , majority think american truck owners are grazy and I and 2 of my frinds (becasue we race with it our trucks) , must put behind locked doors.:hehe:

so first off i haven't raced or pulled with it yet i am a college student that cant afford to break something:bang

Bought it because I do not feel safe in a small rice burning car yeah I own a jetta but it runs on #2 would much rather truck my pickup though.

And I know that I will use it in the future once I am not living in town.:rockwoot:

I was in the same spot at one time in my life... DRIVING a diesel isnt anywhere near as costly as racing or pulling but you can do subtle upgrades and you are ready to go, when you decide to start pushing the limits. I will stay a spectator at pulling events, as my money will be directed at paying off my house.

Yeah I hear that's how college is :( . Glad I never went. I'd have been out about 2yrs and have no money :badidea:.

Once I get out I'll will be able to have a great job and make dang good money.

Do they have dentist offices in sled pullin country?

Or is there really no need for them?

No or few teeth no need for a dentist.:hehe:

well there is plenty of sled pulls here in maryland and plenty of dentist offices as well.

You really set yourself up on this one Danni :hehe:. I know of a dentist that will prolly be retiring about the time you're out of school about 1hr from my house :hehe:. We have lots of sledpulls within driving distance,more farther east but less strait teeth :hehe:
FYI my teeth have had prolly $5000-$6000 spent on them and a good three years of driving 270mi each way to have the work done :kick:.

Once I get out I'll will be able to have a great job and make dang good money.

Do they have dentist offices in sled pullin country?

Or is there really no need for them?

No or few teeth no need for a dentist.:hehe:

You really set yourself up on this one Danni :hehe:. I know of a dentist that will prolly be retiring about the time you're out of school about 1hr from my house :hehe:. We have lots of sledpulls within driving distance,more farther east but less strait teeth :hehe:
FYI my teeth have had prolly $5000-$6000 spent on them and a good three years of driving 270mi each way to have the work done :kick:.

Not bad for a round bale guy:hehe:

Where in NE you from?

Round bale guy? LMAO!!! Cows and squares mean a lot of extra work. We have bale beds to unroll rounds and save time. Prolly not any bale beds made it that far west yet?
I live in western Neb around Gordon. If you're bored come into chat later and I'll chat with ya a bit.

Not bad for a round bale guy:hehe:

Where in NE you from?

Back