"THE" Power Service Diesel Funnycar

What days are you in Houston?

My uncles boss/friend is going to have a ProNtiro Camaro down there in a couple of weeks. 4 stages of nitro @ 2-300hp on a 1900hp engine. :rockwoot:

What days are you in Houston?

My uncles boss/friend is going to have a ProNtiro Camaro down there in a couple of weeks. 4 stages of nitro @ 2-300hp on a 1900hp engine. :rockwoot:

We will be there early & leave late :bang Come by & hang out for a while.

hey john if yall need any help attracting good looking ladies to the texas diesel power pits in houston let me know. ill come down and hang out by the trailer

lol

Thats Heath`s job..............But he is fixing to get fired if he doesnt start showing Karen more attention.:hehe:

She looks great John, the boys have done a great job on her. Can't wait to see her run at TS?!

or did i mess up, comps going to be the chubby chaser.
HAHAH!!
win-one-internet.jpg

Thats Heath`s job..............But he is fixing to get fired if he doesnt start showing Karen more attention.:hehe:

I was there tonight and got two tickets on the way home. I better not get fired...... yet :hehe:

OMG LOL!! First of all, your avatar is out of control.

Second, I laughed so hard the nurse across the hall stared at me when I read the disclaimer on the bottom of this "coupon" and it says "this thread does not win cookies unless otherwise specified". Hilarious!!

Back