The thing I hate about my truck.

I did a 99-02 sport front conversion on my 95. It was a lot of work, but well worth it IMO. (decision made easier by VW cutting me off LOL)

Before:
l_aa1c1242e1b1a93becd61ac78db49b79.jpg

After:
l_67f402210c39f19505fb200b0bc2dc64.jpg

That cover that was posted before is pretty cool too.

Silver scotch brite to scuff the plastic, some Satin Black Krylon Fusion Paint, and your good to go! Its cheap cheap and will look brandy new.

heres mine.. gloss black engine high temp paint holds up good with weather and heat.

Attachments

• truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 82
I took all of the plastic off and filled all the holes that are under the plastic ( the holes the plastic and etc... fastens into.... and filled them with Weld and Lead.... My whole bumper is factory... but I made it fit SNUG instead of hang down all stupid - and it isnt covered in cheesy plastic.... I also moved the fog light holes and made them bigger... METAL FABRICATION..... ONLY WAY TO GO!!!!

^post a pic of that possibly? The front bumper is my last part to paint black/get new plastics for, and I've still not decided which way to go...

I will add that if any of you guys get an el-cheapo plastic grill from ebay, be aware that the new fasteners provided could possibly not be a complete set. Fitment was good, though.

We have black ones Anna. I don't know that black plastic will take the focus off your new dent though.

LMAO!!! Won't "pull right out" but it won't be there long. I've got an appointment with the body shop tomorrow to get it fixed.

I'm just sad I didn't get a picture of that perfect circle imprint.

You'd think with as much time as we spent talking about it Friday night, someone would have taken pictures. LOL