The thing I hate about my truck.

Hey does anyone have more pictures of their truck with the lower gray plastic painted black? Im really wanting to do it, but Id like to see a few pics

If Anna didn't take a pic of her trucks little boo boo, Garrett got a few on Saturday night......

Here is what Black Ice looked like with the painted plastic.

old.jpg

Thanks for the picture! Think the black would look good on my red 2nd gen? one in my avitar

Or if anyone is good at photoshop, black out the gray plastic piece if ya wouldnt mind

My truck.jpg

I think black would look really nice on your truck!! But I'm a little biased...I think the grey sucks no matter what color the truck is!! :hehe:

I just dont like it cuz it makes it look like there is 4 different colors on the front of my truck

I had thought about spraying it with bedliner as well. Didnt know how it would stick or hold up though.??? Obviously would need prep work

Where is the photo of your bumper Anna? I want to see your boo boo

i made my own custom bumper out of my stock slt bumper with my dad and uncles fabricating help but for yall that dont want to go through the trouble LMC truck catalog for dodge has a cool looking ALL chrome bumper with maybe a black top and it even has better fog lamp placement I think

Here's the finished result
IMG00234-1.jpg
Click to enlarge
Now if I would just get around to re-painting my fenders, the truck would look good again!