Things I learned @ TS 2014

Lavon Miller has quite possibly one of the meanest stock looking street trucks out there.

I learned people from Kentucky are a big fan of Thatpreston taking his kia sledpulling.

2) Phil and I should have been born as fighting roosters.

You were.

azyby8u9.jpg

sent from some third world country.

Last edited:
Blue waffle is not on the menu at Waffle House but it can be the subject of a La Quinta parking lot discussion.
Melvin rides the Marta bus.

32. Styrofoam pears are not edible.
33. Garrett is the Chicken Man.
34. Roberto can cure a hangover.
35. Don't wear your phone into the pool. (Jeepy)
36. Girls love it when you lick their faces.
37. Waffle House loves us even more after this year.
38. #SaltLife
39. #ErrybodyMelvin
40. Don't try and take off Phil Taylor's shirt. (Banean)
41. Christian womens groups do not appreciate being heyyyyy girrrrrl'd in a Mexican restaurant as much as the girls sitting behind us.
42. Joe Dirt didn't want any of the Cruze.
43. Lewis got great mileage driving from Pennsylvania.
44. Tim and I should not be allowed to have microphones.
45. Don't let Marshall ride a pit bike.

That should be written, don't let Marshall ride a pit bike IN SHORTS ever....

BigRPwr crashed on the pit bike a while back and tore his leg to hell. Where was that? I can't remember where we were. Schied's last year maybe or was it TS two years ago?

BigRPwr crashed on the pit bike a while back and tore his leg to hell. Where was that? I can't remember where we were. Schied's last year maybe or was it TS two years ago?

He tore his leg up two years ago at Dennis and Sheilas. Mishap with a footpeg on a dirtbike in Dennis's garage. Lol

He tore his leg up two years ago at Dennis and Sheilas. Mishap with a footpeg on a dirtbike in Dennis's garage. Lol

That's is right. All I remembered was him walking up with a big ass patch on his leg.....just couldn't remember where. I guess I didn't remember it being at Dennis'.

That's is right. All I remembered was him walking up with a big ass patch on his leg.....just couldn't remember where. I guess I didn't remember it being at Dennis'.

Yep. All the fault of Aaron Rudolph's ol laydee, Tiff. :D

Don't really have any zingers but I will say when you are not a part of the Comp family and you try to pull into our parking lot party and do a burnout.........that $hit don't fly!

Jim