This is funny

Page 6 :eek:wned:

Still no new sheet though. She sent me one yesterday that was too small to see. I sent it to Scott to try to enlagre it...don't think he had any luck either.

Somebody shoot me Pauls number and give me an Idea of who this is..... I'll call.

You have a very good description of the truck in question from the e-bay ad...... :poke: :poke:

Wow thats some funny $*** there, if thats the case then my truck is making like 900+ Hp LOL

There's no need to call anyone. What's the first mod most folks accomplish? Getting rid of the suck-ass stock wheels and tires. You mean to tell me that this is a 600HP truck with stock wheels and tires and it runs 11's. He's past crazy, he's stupid. And the broad or buddy, that's trying to take up for this poser, is stupid too. You don't lose the dyno graph when you have the highest HP 6.0 in the world, do you? I say we should call Paul's to find out who this guy is and we can all take shifts calling this dumbass all hours of the night telling him he's fat, lazy, ugly, and has a slow 6.0, but he has a ***** that'll take up for him on the internet.

Hey DuramaxBrod69 is that you and your truck? We just want to see proff that his truck can do it, that is all we ask. OH and one thing you guys left out is how bout a HPOP to open up those injectors? He doesn't have one of them either. humm Yeah it is all B.S. till we see it on paper or in person.

You guys are BRUTAL!!! :D

Damn need spit up my beer (no, not like Tim) when I saw the white-out on the dyno sheet.

Brandon Thornberry said:
I dont know much about trucks. Even I know bs when I see it.

That right there is the best first post ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Duramaxbrod69 who is standing up for this truck so bad is not who she says she is. I have seen this picture before so I asked her if it is her she said when I was 19. So I asked what her shirt said cuz you can't read it in the picture. She said " black smoke" NOW look at this maybe it is her but she said that the only place I would have seen her pic is maybe in com diesel mag well then why is it here http://blackclouddiesel.com/Stacks/stacks.htm#onlystak
if I am wrong let me know

She is FOS and she knows it. She stepped off and was instantly over her head. All you can say is.......:eek:wned:

ummmm

im new here, but that brod:thankyou2: is a liar, because that lady in the pic lives in tennessee

That picture is the same picture used for "Black Cloud Diesel" on their wheb site, as I have in the link above, but she said that it is her when she was 19, umm don't think so. I am sure she only wishes she look like that.

Timbeaux38 said:
Here is mine...doubles as a volcano.... This was 750 HP...stock stics and turbo with only an edge comp with no wire tap

Was that done with the Etch-a-sketch Dyno?:hehe:

bring that chitbox down from michigan and i'll race it w/ 400lbs of steel bumpers:kick: :bang
better yet how about i race in a 2004 6 speed cumminGs 4 door on 35's?
where's the dyno sheet? the dmax chick talked a big game but sure doesn't have much to show for it:eek:wned:
someone in michigan w/ an Innovative/Elite/Looney'd 6.0 needs to get a hold of this guy and walk him. or, like i said, come down south a bit.
this is a crock. these people that lie on eBay etc about their trucks don't do anything but damage.