Thoroughbreds vp44

Mike builds his pumps to be run with his injectors. There is a reason he does this. How crazy do you want to get? You can go after his pump and OEM style injectors 6x13's or go with his Billet body top fed injectors with his custom valve cover the whole 9 yards.

Pump and OEM style sticks will probably run you close to 2800 or so

Pump top feds valve cover injectors everything will run you 5k+

Mike will warranty his pumps as long as you run them using his injectos and tubes. Mike knows what he is doing he is one of the smartest guys I have ever met. Trust him. You can stick with stock lines. We ran stock lines for a long time and ran mid 10's with them. You will not be dissapointed with his products they are top notch. He is a very busy man so the best time to call typically is around 8am eastern time.

I am basically just shooting to break 11s next year. Future maybe mid 11s, but nothing too crazy. I will still putt around the streets with it as well. I want to do it once and be done, but yet i dont want to spend 5k on top feeds etc. So what im getting at i would like to go with a monster and good set of sticks where i have no worries about fuel anymore.

I am basically just shooting to break 11s next year. Future maybe mid 11s, but nothing too crazy. I will still putt around the streets with it as well. I want to do it once and be done, but yet i dont want to spend 5k on top feeds etc. So what im getting at i would like to go with a monster and good set of sticks where i have no worries about fuel anymore.

My buddies truck that made 600hp with the 6x13mpm inj. Ran a 12.2@111 with a crappy 1.8 60ft last friday and the 66 doesn't clean it up. I would think with a monster pump and his standard 6x13s you should be mid 11s with a good setup. That would be a fun truck!

I just couldn't justify the cost of a monster pump when I was debating wether to p-pump or not. Plus I feel my setup has better street manners then a monster pump would.

My buddies truck that made 600hp with the 6x13mpm inj. Ran a 12.2@111 with a crappy 1.8 60ft last friday and the 66 doesn't clean it up. I would think with a monster pump and his standard 6x13s you should be mid 11s with a good setup. That would be a fun truck!

I just couldn't justify the cost of a monster pump when I was debating wether to p-pump or not. Plus I feel my setup has better street manners then a monster pump would.

Didnt you also note he was on an SO vp? It is pricey, for me anyway, but i have always wanted to have a quick vp truck. Everyone around here thinks it cant be done so thats why i want to do it. Kind of have a grudge match lined up with a p pumped truck too lol And a few cars around here... :stab: How can i get a phone number for mike or any other means of contact. It wont be until winter when i do call, but im preparing in advance.

Didnt you also note he was on an SO vp? It is pricey, for me anyway, but i have always wanted to have a quick vp truck.

Yes, SO vp. It runs very well, too bad I couldnt talk him out of p-pumping it.

I have a soft spot for vp's as well, maybe some day il buy another one and see how quick I can go. Good luck with the build!

I appreciate it! I will probably start a thread soon with some pics here and there.

how much did that cost you if you dont mind? i cant find any info

I bought the fuel lines and tubes brand new from industrial injection about three years ago. Just this year I bought the monster pump and the injectors on compd. I got a smoking deal on both I only paid 1825.00 shipped to my door. Pump was new in box but injectors were used. Maybe try putting up a wtb thread. You can get some great used parts off compd! Most of them members on here are very straight forward with what there selling.

I bought a stage 2 vp from Schied and they told me to run 6x18's min. Havent got it back together yet but, I look forward to it.

I bought the fuel lines and tubes brand new from industrial injection about three years ago. Just this year I bought the monster pump and the injectors on compd. I got a smoking deal on both I only paid 1825.00 shipped to my door. Pump was new in box but injectors were used. Maybe try putting up a wtb thread. You can get some great used parts off compd! Most of them members on here are very straight forward with what there selling.

I was looking at that hoping it wasnt sold, then seen it was gone and:doh:
good deal man you got a killer price. Well to be honest every member on here i have actually met i have bought something off of and have never been more than thrilled with so far. Thanks for his number to BTW. oes anyone know how he stands with his warranty on a tapped pump wire... I have heard a drag comp on level 3 gets it done on a monster.

I bought a stage 2 vp from Schied and they told me to run 6x18's min. Havent got it back together yet but, I look forward to it.

Keep me updated with that. How has the truck been? It has been a while since i talked to you.

Keep me updated with that. How has the truck been? It has been a while since i talked to you.

Very slow lol. but I am gonna get it moving along as I need it done for next year its to be in my wedding lol.

I was looking at that hoping it wasnt sold, then seen it was gone and:doh:
good deal man you got a killer price. Well to be honest every member on here i have actually met i have bought something off of and have never been more than thrilled with so far. Thanks for his number to BTW. oes anyone know how he stands with his warranty on a tapped pump wire... I have heard a drag comp on level 3 gets it done on a monster.

Ya I got real lucky. I haven't ever run any box on the pump other then the redline. With my setup it will free rev to 4700 and go down the track about 4000-4200.