Thoroughbreds vp44

Has anybody ran a Quad adrenaline with Mike's pump. I have a 4k Quad, but I don't like how sometimes it take about a second to stop fueling after you let off. I've been looking for a used drag comp.

I did in 2008 never had any issues but there are so many tunes available now it makes it hard to say how it will act

Lol tach stops at 4 the redline has a memory and records peak egt boost and rpm. That's the only reason I know that. I'm guessing it pulls between 4000-4200 cause it never goes below 4k while going down the track until the very end. But anyway back to the op my vote is for mikes pump I am very impressed with it.

I have many people saying I could reach my goal with my mach 7s and a good SO pump... I dont want to buy an SO and find out i still need to scrub off 4 tenths or so to get 11s.

you can get there with an SO pump, just gotta make everything work togethor and go down the track right.

you can get there with an SO pump, just gotta make everything work togethor and go down the track right.

Now does this sound right, my old 63/68/14 cleared up these Mach 7s to a point they barely hazed under full boost.? Could that just be from the old tired out HO pump ? I just figured it would take more air for them to clean up.