Those Good Ol' Texas Boys

BigBadBrown

Hey guys, whats going on? Been reading around on here for the last month or so and decided to register tonight. I'm new to the site, and have really enjoyed what i've read so far. I'll post my setup a little later, but there are some big plans for the truck. It's an 01 2500 qc 4x4 auto. The trucks going in to Jeremy over at Texas Diesel Power to have a Goerend Tranny put in, and im gonna go all out on it and get entirely billet. Me and Jeremy have talked about it before, but what do all ya'll guys think about this set-up, a Silver Bullet, Super Dragon Flow Injectors from II, fass 150/200 at 50PSI, 14mm head studs, fire-ringed, and stack the smarty on top of the edge w/ attitude that i've already got. How do ya'll think that sounds.

Welcome to the site!!!

Sounds good, just ware the edge and Smarty when it comes to timing, you don't want to stack up with two items that add timing so run the Smarty on levels that DO NOT add any.

Welcome to the site man!
The TDP guys are great.....'cept for that Robinson feller LOL

Haha thanks guys. I really like it around here. Would those super dragon flow injectors be enough to light that silver bullet?

Deep in the heat of texas, haha, but seriously, i live in Lexington. We're about halfway right between College Station and Austin. 60 miles each way to both.

BigBadBrown said:
fass 150/200 at 50PSI.

I wouldnt suggest 50 psi to the VP. Volume is more critical than high pressure. Go with the 150/150 should be right around 17-18 psi and will never budge.

Hey Jeremy, great place it is here. When i sent you that email earlier i think you thought that i wanted the full replacement. I was going to just see if i could get my existing tranny rebuilt with all of that or would i need to go with goerends?

I know where lexington is. I go through there when I head to elgin to visit some buddy's. As far as the super flows go, I'm running them and they are a HUGE injector. They should definietly light that silver bullet off but they are smokey and pretty warm.

I'm not so much worried about the smoke as i am the heat. Would the snows water/meth kit handle the heat?

Holy mother of pearl.... You may wanna cut the size of that sig down bro.....Or we can do that for ya if need be.

Back