Those Good Ol' Texas Boys

Wow, I watched you play a few months ago! LOL small world aint it! You prolly saw my truck in the parking lot of the school after the game. It was the blue King Ranch on 20s. Im an 06 graduate of Yoe High BTW.

Nice, Santa. I probably remember it, but i'd have to see it again. That game this year was horrendous. We had so many guys just basically "puss" out and not want to play. Later in the season, we think i broke my ankle in two places and still finished the season out. Gahhh, that game pissed me off. Any truth though that ya'll will drop down to 2a? That rivalry with rockdale would have to be continued if ya'll did.

I have no idea man. Ive heard the rumor too, but there is no telling. The rivalry would DEFINATELY have to continue though. Speaking of that, we got RAPED by rockdale this year.

I saw that in the newspaper. Most of the coaches at Rockdale right now are from Lexington, so they keep me updated every week. I'm not sure how they got ya'll that bad this year, I know what they have over there, and yall definately have better talent.

Yea, I dont know. What I do know is we KICKED ASS my senior year. I didnt play BTW. I was the drumline captain.

Gotcha, i played ya'll that year too. Down here in Lexington. That was a pretty good game down here.

Austin here.
...I bought my dog in Cameron, TX from some hog hunters.
Welcome.

Back