Tired of Wadeing?

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
These teasers, Wade.... Come on at least give us something to yell at each other over.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 77D76CD2-A7B4-4186-885F-E19B573CEE2D.jpg
    77D76CD2-A7B4-4186-885F-E19B573CEE2D.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 0
Just wasted my time and watched a horrible "movie" called "Idiocracy", then this topic popped up again. :(
I'm convinced both are bad omens. :badidea:

Mark.

Wade would come around if you guys weren't such d!cks to him.

The car is making laps.

It's "already doing things a diesel has never done before" according to a cryptic IG post with a squirrelly clip of about the 60' mark... and the most recent rear quarter shot sure looks the part of a serious race car body.

I'm curious to see/hear more about it. We'll all know as soon as it does meaningful things - Wade can't help himself. :D

What's is supposed to run against, the nova and S10 or a different class? If it's so bad, why not show up to a diesel event and take over?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It's "already doing things a diesel has never done before" according to a cryptic IG post with a squirrelly clip of about the 60' mark... and the most recent rear quarter shot sure looks the part of a serious race car body.

I'm curious to see/hear more about it. We'll all know as soon as it does meaningful things - Wade can't help himself. :D

It is a serious car.

What's is supposed to run against, the nova and S10 or a different class? If it's so bad, why not show up to a diesel event and take over?

My guess is that it isn't as bad as it is supposed to be, or it is not consistent.

One thing about Wade, he wont roll out a new car unless it is capable of being in the hunt.

I hear he got a new 3 d printer and he is busy building "bumpsticks" for him and his but buddies.

It is a serious car.

very serious indeed

My guess is that it isn't as bad as it is supposed to be, or it is not consistent.
Tim, its doing very well, very consistent, very fast, we just want the car to do the talking

One thing about Wade, he wont roll out a new car unless it is capable of being in the hunt.
best statment yet, and 100% true. Better be at rudys if you wanna see it first!

Think this is about this car.
7daeec315938dc24896cbd53bd243247.jpg
e847942d240326dd3bfe16b39dcf06c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back