Tired of Wadeing?

So this car is suppose to take on firepunks save the racks truck or charity case?

4.25@174 In the 1/8
6.94@202 in the 1/4
I haven't seen anything about korys/Wade's/whoever's car but unless they've been testing for quite awhile I dont see it coming off a trailer n beating the save the racks truck anytime soon
If it makes a good pass.

Last edited:
I also saw that Edgar (owner of the save the racks truck) threw in another $5k for the race of Firepunk versus Wade/ Kory/ the EPA.

Last edited:
As someone pretty close to the PPEI/Moody side, will say don't be surprised if there are some hurt feelings at Rudy's!!!�� Just cuz no info out about it doesn't mean the race "vehicle" ain't quick!!

As someone pretty close to the PPEI/Moody side, will say don't be surprised if there are some hurt feelings at Rudy's!!!�� Just cuz no info out about it doesn't mean the race "vehicle" ain't quick!!

Wade Moodys stuff has always been quick as far as I can remember.

Instead of essentially taunting the EPA with a name like "Non-compliant", seems it'll have a name change to "future federal property" if the industry ego's don't learn that their ego's are what have caused these problems.

From the pics I have seen, it looks to be a top tier build. Rudys was building one similar, but has seemed to sell off the project.

According to my snapchat feed, Wade clicked off a 4.33 in qualifying smooth as can be

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

According to my snapchat feed, Wade clicked off a 4.33 in qualifying smooth as can be

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

That’s confirmed. Kory said it went 1.01 60’. Said it should do .9 60’

Oh lord that thing is nasty. I need to get social media I guess so i can follow this type of ****.

Back