Todays events at IRP

GotBoost said:
Buck had some issues after that run and then ran the Fatboy in the next round to keep him in the race. It was pretty cool to see Buck in Jeff's truck!! But again, you could not ask for better sportsmanship.

That is TOO cool IMHO!:rockwoot:

A quick calculator I did says 139.1 @ 5500 lbs is 9.8 second capable.
I can't wait to see it happen.

Sept 9th I believe. It should be up on Dyno Dave's website.

www.dieselperformancemotorsports.com

I go to three races a year. Our BG race, Indy and this one :ylsuper: Our crew hits many more races, but these are the ones I tag along.

Sheila

Last edited:
That's good news. Not the rain, but all the "working together". While y'all have been playing, I've been working in the shop all weekend. It's raining here, but still hot. See y'all back at the house.

Take it easy coming home.

..Preston..

Preston it is POURING here too. I wish it would rain all day, we need it bad!!

Looks like another fine weekend with Black Smoke. I wish I could go to more events. When is the TS next year I will be going back to that one for sure.

Last edited:
What a great weekend.

Now back to reality!!!

Thanks for the passes this weekend Shelia, Bryanna and I really appreciate it!!!

P.S.: The new "Bye Now" stickers look great!!!

Hello Sheila.. Thanks again for being so cooperative with me signing up at the last minute in BG. All that trouble, and I couldn't make it a quarter of the way down the track with it to the floor.. haha.. She broke.. Is the Georgia race gonna be outlaw style? Run whatcha brung as long as it's over 4500 pounds and has a cage? I'm planning on catching a couple more races this year, and possibly next year I'll be living back in KY where it will be much easier for me to make the races.. We'll see.. Thanks again,
Brad Morse

Hey Brad,

It wasnt any trouble. Did you see the photos of your truck here in BG? Our photographer caught some good shots of your truck. If you'd like some copies just let me know.

Dyno Dave sponsors the Atlanta race. I'll let him jump on here and give all the details. This is a really fun race and there is always an awesome turn out. This race is in with Mopar vs the World. Lots of spectators and cool rides. Trust me this is another one you dont want to miss.

Sheila

Off of Dyno Dave's website........

Can you believe this will be the 5th year.

As always we will be a part of the Hayes Mopar vs the World event that the Hayes Family has put on for over 20 years now.

What I know now...

Bracket class will return with expected same payout, or hopefully more.

DHRA Pro Street will return as a stop for their points series. I expect we will see them even faster this year and more of them.

New for this year will be DHRA Quick Diesel, which is the 12.0 heads up class. Hopefully there is enough interest in this class to amke it a good one.

I also have approved a 4th diesel class. This would be for the FTRL.

David told me he could not have a FTRL class. He may have approved it, but the track said no. They won't allow but 3 diesel classes. I think they think it will take to long, as we are just an add on. That was the last I heard from him.

..PrestonL..

Brad here is your truck from the outlaw race.....

Last edited:
Thank you.. I like the pictures.. I can't wait for the next race to get here.. :bigsmile: