Toxic Diesel

SmokeShow

Never heard of it before but seen it on a few trucks this weekend and am curious. Who are they? What are they doing? Their stickers were on both GMs and Dodges. Sharp logo as well. :D

C-ya

They sponsored the 2.8 class in INDY thats what the stickers you seen are probably from. Toxic is a shop in Utah. They are starting to get around very nice people. Bad part is my wife wears more of their shirts than she does the ones for our own shop.:bang

Chuck is right! They have actually sponsored the 2.8 Class since July qnd will hopefully do so next year! They are planning a sled pull in St George UT for St Pat's weekend next year for those wanting to go west for a trip - beautiful mountain range!

Their clothing is worn every where - check out their web site - www.toxicdiesel.com . . . I dont know who designs it but its hot!

Fabian and Natalie are super nice diesel heads who like to support the sport!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

toxic diesel is he shiznit I have ordered from them and I have also been down to see them they are in st gerorge ut the a very good peoples and will bend over backwords to help you out

hey guys! the clothing line is in process of being uploaded to the website and the pics will be cheesy! i did them myself. but the shirts and hoodies are being bought so fast that i can't keep up! i have done most of the designing with a bunch of help from our shirt shop. thanks for all the good words! and thanks tracy for wearing the goods! i have absolutely loved attending so many events this year and definately will keep designing more stuff to keep me out at more!

very nice people! talked to Nat at the jambo in the crusing route , as was taking a lap in the puller after the rain

They went out of their way and PMed me about parts for my truck, I only wish I had the money to support them. Atleast there is one good shop down in St. George.

It makes us feel good when a local diesel shop wants to get involved in order to keep the sport going! Many ask what can I do and does it help?

Every little bit helps in so many ways - A lot of smaller businesses have steped up this year , , , Puredieselpower.com (Shields), DP Tuner, Dieselsite, New Era Diesel, and of course Toxic Diesel!

Give us a call to support diesel motorsports! We are signing up for next year now!

RK

It makes us feel good when a local diesel shop wants to get involved in order to keep the sport going! Many ask what can I do and does it help?

Every little bit helps in so many ways - A lot of smaller businesses have steped up this year , , , Puredieselpower.com (Shields), DP Tuner, Dieselsite, New Era Diesel, and of course Toxic Diesel!

Give us a call to support diesel motorsports! We are signing up for next year now!

RK

I do not own a shop, but I have heard a few of the shops around Utah would love to support NADM if you would do more pulls in the area.

thanks for the comments

thanks for the comments and we are looking forward to having a sled pull in Saint George this coming spring. we have been talking to NADM to see if we can get a real good show put together. ALSO we are building a modified puller that we might be putting on a 3rd gen frame. so maybe we can show the west coast wants to get more pulls this way if we can get a few more modified trucks runnin out here! we have have a few engine blocks kickin around if you know anybody is lookin!

We are coming that way - MORE! In the planning stages now!

Let us know where out west people want events?

I can tell you right now that northern Utah has alot of trucks wanting to pull. If there was a payout I'm sure there would be more. I'm not sure if you guys have ever been to one of our pulls, but if you make it out to the Tremonton, Ut pull, or the Utah State Fair pull, you will see quite a few good trucks. In time it will only get better if there was some incentive to come out and pull.

both, all 12v. depends on the specs and what they want even all the way to 6000rpms in stock.

we want them in southern idaho and northern utah thats were we have the most around here, we are trying to start up are own diesel only pulls here, dominator diesel is getting it going, we had dhra come out here last year and did one pull at one in the afternoon so not very many people came so they cancelled the rest, but if you guys made it out this way, you wont be dissapointed

we want them in southern idaho and northern utah thats were we have the most around here, we are trying to start up are own diesel only pulls here, dominator diesel is getting it going, we had dhra come out here last year and did one pull at one in the afternoon so not very many people came so they cancelled the rest, but if you guys made it out this way, you wont be dissapointed

AMEN!!!

Back