Toxic Diesel

Oh Jeez Ron answering sled pulling questions!!!!:bang

Guys the best way to ask a question on NADM sled pulling is by pm-ing myself or NavyChief.
I've missed this thread for weeks, somehow.

The 3.2 limit on twins in SS, bushings are allowed.

another thing is the rules are far different with NADM vs United (local rules), are you guys gonna make the guy who shows up in a 6.4 powerstroke run in the Mod class? there are quite a few guys out here that run twins on they're daily drivers and street trucks but wont pull because they would have to pull against Moonlight or Scott and such.

NADM classes:
Work Stock- 6.4 Twin PSDs ok
2.6 Street Diesel- 6.4 Twin PSDs ok
2.8 Street Diesel-single bushed 2.8 only
Super Street: Unlimited single, limited twins, DOT uncut tires
Modified: Unlimited twins, Pulling tires, fiberglass tilt bodies, tube frames.

Now, not having been to a pull In Utah, I dont even know if we NEED all the classes.
At the very least, we'll have to put a class minimum number.
We will work with you guys as much as possible, but the heart of the rules must stay the same, as we do not want a different set of rules for each pull we go to. That is whats wrong with pulling as a whole, in all classes.

Safety- You need to go to www.runnadm.com, download the rules, and study the class you want to pull in, and get your safety equipment on. If you have any questions, please ask.

NADM classes:
Work Stock- 6.4 Twin PSDs ok
2.6 Street Diesel- 6.4 Twin PSDs ok
2.8 Street Diesel-single bushed 2.8 only
Super Street: Unlimited single, limited twins, DOT uncut tires
Modified: Unlimited twins, Pulling tires, fiberglass tilt bodies, tube frames.

Now, not having been to a pull In Utah, I dont even know if we NEED all the classes.
At the very least, we'll have to put a class minimum number.
We will work with you guys as much as possible, but the heart of the rules must stay the same, as we do not want a different set of rules for each pull we go to. That is whats wrong with pulling as a whole, in all classes.

Safety- You need to go to www.runnadm.com, download the rules, and study the class you want to pull in, and get your safety equipment on. If you have any questions, please ask.

im sure that if you guys come over here, you wont have to worry about minimun amount of trucks in each class. or running everyone in the proper class

im sure that if you guys come over here, you wont have to worry about minimun amount of trucks in each class. or running everyone in the proper class

I agree. In the Utah Idaho area it's not too hard to have 50+ trucks show up to a pull.

Back