trade my 3:55s for your 4:10s

Why didn't u give us the right gears in the first place this would have never happened. Since were dumb kids I will look up the specs on the 60\80 gears and post them so this will not happen to another customer.

Why didn't u give us the right gears in the first place this would have never happened. Since were dumb kids I will look up the specs on the 60\80 gears and post them so this will not happen to another customer.

Why didn't you check them before you left?

They both need to return to the forum they came from... Read some of their other worthless posts and its not too hard to figure it out.

Idk figured they was right, never thought we would get 410 n a 355. Just a misunderstanding that got blown out of proportion.

Idk figured they was right, never thought we would get 410 n a 355. Just a misunderstanding that got blown out of proportion.

Now tell us HOW it got blown up..

Some respect would have gotten you all alot further.

Sir u said to call during business hours in the guys defense he called u during then with no answer. Just wish we could of resolved it. Luckly I sourced some 410 gears today and I am purchasing the 355 gears off him for later use. So it all worked out

Sir u said to call during business hours in the guys defense he called u during then with no answer. Just wish we could of resolved it. Luckly I sourced some 410 gears today and I am purchasing the 355 gears off him for later use. So it all worked out

he obviously never dialed the right number if thats what he told you because there were absolutely no 319 area code numbers on my caller ID for Saturday except on my cell phone starting after 5 PM while we were drinking beers 4 hours from home.

Back