Triple Turbo rat rod....

i like how he used the original first gen down pipes with the heat shields still attached lol

Two 50mm chargers into one 50mm will flow about the same as a single 66.....which should be enough for the VE pump that's on it anyhow. A single 66 is good for 700-800rwhp so I would think that's what this setup would be capable of as well, airflow-wise.

Three chargers, two stages. It's simple, cheap, clean, and capable of making a fair amount of power.

hmmm...i didnt know compounding 3 same size turbos would make anymore boost than what a single of the same size could make.

hmmm...i didnt know compounding 3 same size turbos would make anymore boost than what a single of the same size could make.

Like jason said, you need to focus on the cumulative efforts of 2 50mm chargers vs a single one. Being smaller and lighter components they'll spool faster too, in theory.

This is a Rat Rod made of left overs , I mean crap laying around the shop and house. I had a couple chassis, rusted solid motor, a 2wd trans , a cab from cummins chassis I bought for parts that was hanging from a Oak tree for a few months in my yard. One turbo I think dates back to green Ramcharger along with back that is now the front in the rat.

seems like it's reverse that squeaks, but I'm not sure what kind of shifter he has in there, besides really tall.

hmm, because you have no grasp of simple physics? or?? :confused:

Or, instead of being a dick, you could educate me. But if you read anything above you would realize I have already been enlightened. Making your reason for commenting pointless. My .02

Back