Triple Turbo rat rod....

This is a Rat Rod made of left overs , I mean crap laying around the shop and house. I had a couple chassis, rusted solid motor, a 2wd trans , a cab from cummins chassis I bought for parts that was hanging from a Oak tree for a few months in my yard. One turbo I think dates back to green Ramcharger along with back that is now the front in the rat.

I was like wait........ Does the ramcharger in the back of the video have a cummins? Apparently...... Cool rat rod project. Now lets get her down the track! lol

I was like wait........ Does the ramcharger in the back of the video have a cummins? Apparently...... Cool rat rod project. Now lets get her down the track! lol

That's what I'm sayin! I think it weighs about 3,800......

more vids, drag strip ? Its got alot of work still before its road worthy. Im just having fun with this project and not sure where it will end up! next pro street truck, daily transportation, yard art?

I wish I didn't get rid of my 2 46 chevy truck I had big blocks in them at the time..

Dale

2 of the chargers are piped to act as 1 large one, just like a regular compuond setup. 1 of the small ones get exhaust pressure first so it spools and sucks air through the other ones just like normal, as exhaust flow builds it starts spooling the other 2 chargers at the same time, as they start building boost, there boost is multiplied (compounded) just like a regular twins setup. Im sure I'm missing some key components in there somewhere, but you should be able to get the just of it. I hope this helps and welcome to CompD biiiioootch! lolololol. just kiding.

2 of the chargers are piped to act as 1 large one, just like a regular compuond setup. 1 of the small ones get exhaust pressure first so it spools and sucks air through the other ones just like normal, as exhaust flow builds it starts spooling the other 2 chargers at the same time, as they start building boost, there boost is multiplied (compounded) just like a regular twins setup. Im sure I'm missing some key components in there somewhere, but you should be able to get the just of it. I hope this helps and welcome to CompD biiiioootch! lolololol. just kiding.

Their, there, they're

Haha I didn't have to. Like you said welcome to CompD:hehe:

Back