triples yes triples for 24v

6BT2500

hitman
listing these for a friend his block cracked got discusted and sold the truck before they made it on

set up is a turbolvr aka crazy carls turbos consists of 3 holset he351vgt 2 afe filters lots of piping and a external gate pics show it set up so we could figure out were every thing goes also he has a 24v ats manifold used $2500 obo for every thing please contact me thru email at a123projects@yahoo.com or five 7 zero four 4 nine six 3 four 3 for a faster responce shipping will be expensive because of weight approx 300lb possible hole or partial trades for 19.5 or big wheel kit cowl hood
7c5c11e6.jpg

b1f10966.jpg

75b94ef7.jpg

5322c5b7.jpg

Last edited:
HOLY SH!T.....that looks crazy. how are the vanes controlled?

2 appear to be set at a predetermined setting the third has a choke cable to fine tune it remotely

???

Whats bottom dollar on these my buddy is wanting my twins plz pm me !!!!!!!

?

listing these for a friend his block cracked got discusted and sold the truck before they made it on

set up is a turbolvr aka crazy carls turbos consists of 3 holset he351vgt 2 afe filters lots of piping and a external gate pics show it set up so we could figure out were every thing goes also he has a 24v ats manifold used $2500 obo for every thing please contact me thru email at or five 7 zero four 4 nine six 3 four 3 for a faster responce shipping will be expensive because of weight approx 300lb possible hole or partial trades for 19.5 or big wheel kit cowl hood

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]What kind of mods will I need to do to my tailgate to support that much boost?:hehe::hehe:

Carls Stuff is top notch and done right and works as it says, these are hand built in a garage by one guy, buy with confidence guys!!