triples yes triples for 24v

listing these for a friend his block cracked got discusted and sold the truck before they made it on

set up is a turbolvr aka crazy carls turbos consists of 3 holset he351vgt 2 afe filters lots of piping and a external gate pics show it set up so we could figure out were every thing goes also he has a 24v ats manifold used $2500 obo for every thing please contact me thru email at a123projects@yahoo.com or five 7 zero four 4 nine six 3 four 3 for a faster responce shipping will be expensive because of weight approx 300lb possible hole or partial trades for 19.5 or big wheel kit cowl hood
7c5c11e6.jpg

b1f10966.jpg

75b94ef7.jpg

5322c5b7.jpg

this is just crazy

awesome work, just had to throw in my two cents

They work the same as an 351/475 set but have adjustable housings/gates and an exhaust brake, and will service approx. 600hp.

what if you threw a larger turbo on the bottom of those ? say an hx 60 or 80 or so ?

what if you threw a larger turbo on the bottom of those ? say an hx 60 or 80 or so ?

you have to understand HOW they work. the two top turbos are feeding the one manifold turbo.
You could prolly have larger comp wheels installed if you really wanted to. $.02

do you have oil lines for the turbos? and what size injectors would you use with these?

where are you located at? im in pottstown, pa near reading. I would love to come look at these. they seem really awesome, and i am very interested.

Let me know. You may also contact me on my cell at 484-571-7189

Thanks
Cody

Cant send pm's yet lol.

also would like to know about the oil lines thanks

cody ill give u a call tomarrow dont want to bother any one on turkey day there located in 18508

yea someone called me this morning bout em, i had my phone off :doh:, and didnt want to call back because of turkey day also. so i will have my phone on tomorrow. i am defiantly interested just because i wanted twins, but y not have 3? lol and i got a few questions.

Talk to y'all soon

Cody