Truckers, lets see your rigs!

RD, I like that visor..not too much just just enough to get the job done. whered ya get it at if ya don't mind me askin?

There is never to much visor! Lol

haha for a T600 K whopper there is! I wnt a visor but anything big would look retarded on it..and honestly even a metal visor like that woud be..but idc if its functional its A ok with me..because whats on it now is a joke ha

Not following you here. Are you talkin about a chop top?

I was wondering what he meant too

vvvvv
Its a custom sleeper cap to match an ultracab, you can see it on that white one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4
This.

That truck was originally a stand up sleeper, but the tall roof was pulled off and a flat top sleeper cap installed. They're taller than a standard cab flat top, but they still look good

Last edited:
RD, I like that visor..not too much just just enough to get the job done. whered ya get it at if ya don't mind me askin?

I got it at the I65 chrome shop in Remington IN. Its just a standard 13 in Road works drop visor. I thought about a bowtie visor but I just went with this one it was quite a bit cheaper. Next thing is 7 inch Miters

Never heard of anyone getting a ticket in the states, one of our trucks has an 18" visor and he's never been bothered. And that's one BIG piece of stainless on a W9

Yep, Texas was where my dad got it as well, something about the visor can't be below the highest point of the wind shield wiper.

Yep, Texas was where my dad got it as well, something about the visor can't be below the highest point of the wind shield wiper.

I'd die... Simply put

However my new ride doesn't have a visor :(
Yet... Lol
ejepuzas.jpg

suqugu6u.jpg

Well if that's the case......mine goes down further than the LOWEST point. LOL

British Columbia and manitoba are the only places we go that get pissy about drop visors

Back