Truckers, lets see your rigs!

AC think you could get me some more pics of it?? definitely interested in it. btw whats the wheel base on it?? my email is irritatedinline6.7@gmail.com

BTW found the problem...the new ECM gets here in the morning..we shall see if it fixes it once in for all...think I might have had an acute heart attack when dad told me what it was gna cost me... :/

Yep, and even though you are spending this sort of money on it there still could be something go wrong, definitely should be looking for the mechanical parts, it's really easy to do on those trucks.

is there anyone who makes a full kit to convert it over?? im not gna lie im a noob when it comes to salvaging semi parts from different places...

Nope, no kit, best to find a salvage engine and get the complete injection pump including the governor, timing advance, and the advance cover.

The pedal in the truck is already mechanical, I just goes to a throttle position sensor.

AC think you could get me some more pics of it?? definitely interested in it. btw whats the wheel base on it?? my email is irritatedinline6.7@gmail.com

BTW found the problem...the new ECM gets here in the morning..we shall see if it fixes it once in for all...think I might have had an acute heart attack when dad told me what it was gna cost me... :/

Anything specific? I'll have to measure the wheelbase.

So if merica is shut down that means chicken coops too right? I'm sure not they are always out to pick on truckers

Its p0rn time

menyzu6y.jpg

tyvyza4u.jpg

My great uncle has an 85 359 that he bought new and still runs daily. It's been completely redone and has been stretched. Every truck he's ever owned except maybe some back in the 60s and early 70s has had a mechanical cat and 13 speed. He's also got a 91 and a 93 379 and a 93 w900. I'll get a couple pics next time I'm over at his shop.

Last edited:
Question for the PDI guys. My truck now has 10R8502 injectors to replace the set that went bad. I'm wondering which nozzle ring I should be running in the charger. I have the 11, 13, and 15 at my disposal. IIRC the mechanic said it has the 15 in it now but it seems way sluggish on the bottom end yet.

I prefer a V12 Detroit myself, but that 3408 will pass everything on the road but a fuel stop. Lol

08s have a unique sound and cubic inches and besides that it was one of the only ways to get close to the K series after production of the 1693 ended.

Been absent for a little while...
My new views for the days
dy7emysa.jpg

edanune9.jpg

Back