Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Harness must be nasty or he doesn't have tooling to repair.
Stay on top of the injector harness connector. We had an ecm with an oil leak last week.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

Well, if you either A) butt connect a new wire it will throw off sensor voltage or what have you. B) making a new wire from pin to pin is possible but not practical in most applications. Or at least in my little experience

You won't find an injector harness on a 3406 PEEC. The bulk of the harness connects to the back of the injection pump.

Tater, if you really want to know the engine details call KW with the last 6 of your vin and they can give you the engine number.

Well, if you either A) butt connect a new wire it will throw off sensor voltage or what have you. B) making a new wire from pin to pin is possible but not practical in most applications. Or at least in my little experience

I will give you a).
B) is a hell of a lot cheaper that $600.

You won't find an injector harness on a 3406 PEEC. The bulk of the harness connects to the back of the injection pump.

Tater, if you really want to know the engine details call KW with the last 6 of your vin and they can give you the engine number.

I've made love to the inside of more than one.

Serial should be in the block behind the downpipe....

Can you see me now?

a4eda5u4.jpg

She's no rooster cruiser like Mr. T's but she gets 'er done. They say it would run like a scalded dog when it was new but she's gutless now.

IMG_0298[1].jpg

Here's a few more from work. I love drivin this thing. She ain't good lookin but she'll tote a Cat 345LME at 85mph+.

[ame="http://s1212.photobucket.com/user/af1cummins/media/004_zps26ec63c4.jpg.html"]004_zps26ec63c4.jpg Photo by af1cummins | Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s1212.photobucket.com/user/af1cummins/media/003_zps19b0373e.jpg.html"]003_zps19b0373e.jpg Photo by af1cummins | Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s1212.photobucket.com/user/af1cummins/media/coogler2.jpg.html"]coogler2.jpg Photo by af1cummins | Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:
Let's try this again...

Here's a few more from work. I love drivin this thing. She ain't good lookin but she'll tote a Cat 345LME at 85mph+.

004_zps26ec63c4.jpg

003_zps19b0373e.jpg

coogler2.jpg

No problem, I had to do it too, when I posted from a computer mine did the same thing.

That international is goofy looking but I would drive it. I like the interior layout in the 94-9900 ihc's.

It's got a really nice interior. The boss is starting to look for a new one. I'm not sure of the model, but they brought a "vocational" model Wester Star by for us to look at and see if we like it. That dern interior was the cheapest slung together piece of sh!t I've ever seen. It had NO leg room and hell, I'm only 5'10". I've been BEGGING him since to either not get rid of this one or have a glider built. That new truck don't even sound like a truck and didn't feel like it had a third of the power this one's got.

It's got a really nice interior. The boss is starting to look for a new one. I'm not sure of the model, but they brought a "vocational" model Wester Star by for us to look at and see if we like it. That dern interior was the cheapest slung together piece of sh!t I've ever seen. It had NO leg room and hell, I'm only 5'10". I've been BEGGING him since to either not get rid of this one or have a glider built. That new truck don't even sound like a truck and didn't feel like it had a third of the power this one's got.
That's weird, most WS's you can lay under the dash for a nap. Must be coming down with that Freightliner disease. "Why waste all that space for leg room when we can fill it up with engine!"

welp the problem still remains...back to shop it went last night...harness replaced $400 later...got it home and it still died 6 times...got it back to the shop and seen a the mechanic that happened to be working on it..asked him to see the old wiring harness and the wire that he said was broke was #1 still pliable and #2 not even broke at all..his excuse was the wire was bent at a 90* angle...I said ok...did you even check for continuity throughout the harness....well no I just replaced it....I just left and said you can expect someone to get a new asshole in the morning.....sooo more pissed off than ever, the problem still remains...awesome.

Back