Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I'd honestly look into a walking floor. I don't have much experience with them though.

I was curious on the belt trailer because I'm thinking about leasing or buying one. I pretty much only do commodities now and the money is good. I really need a spread axle and its either going to be a newer east dump or a belt trailer.
The Pete is getting a drop visor on it today since the factory one broke where the bolts go through. If anyone wants a nice 99 flat top that's very clean and under a million miles I'll sell it. I really would like this kenworth down the road from me.

Www.westerntrailer.com all the big guys in my area use em, they're lightweight and tough as hell

I would only consider a western belt with a spread axle. Maybe a trail king but they are pretty heavy and not as common.

CKT trucking out of Boise buys a lot of the western commodity express spread axle belt trailers, they usually put a lift on the front axle too

[ame="http://s710.photobucket.com/user/farmboy92_2009/media/20130930_072217_zps22ee054f.jpg.html?sort=6&o=2"]20130930_072217_zps22ee054f.jpg Photo by farmboy92_2009 | Photobucket[/ame]

Just saw this sweet ol ride

y9u9ype8.jpg

Btw what does everyone think about this semi?..I like it a lot and it seems reasonable..and I'm wantin a truck with a sleeper so I can take the occasional overnight trip somewhere once in a great while..plus I think they look better..

http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=4565851

It doesn't look too bad, a polish job on the paint and the aluminum would make it a real jewel. Personally, I F-ing hate the dash in those but I could overlook that for the price

Looks like a C to me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Looks like a PEEC, most likely a 4ck prefix in 93.

Electronic over mechanical, I would start looking for a complete pump and timing advance to convert it to full mechanical.

CKT trucking out of Boise buys a lot of the western commodity express spread axle belt trailers, they usually put a lift on the front axle too

Bam! If your lookin at belts... Here's the only way to fly.

it started acting up again today...except way worse this time...it honestly acts like it has dead pedal like in a VP truck...going down the road it will just randomly die and then a few seconds later itll just slam fuel back into it and it takes off again..already replaced the FSS on it..and thats not it evidently seems like something electrical..im sick of it. when it did it with a full load of corn on me today 7 times i parked it..pissed. anyone got any ideas???

Mine kept doing that but it would flash the check engine light . Turned out being coolant temp sensor was reading 30 degrees high so it would de rate.

What engine is it again?

If this was a cat I would be after switched power lead and speed sensors.

Key on engine off and wait for the CEL to start flashing.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

Last edited:
culprit found...one broken engine wiring harness and $600 we're back in business in the morning..started crawling around on it ad couldn't for the life of me notice anything out the ordinary on it ( probly cuz I was so pissed I coulda shot someone )...anywho took it to shop and after about ten mins of looking on it he found it and had 100+ hits on the computer scanner for it..

and yes its a 3406, model # still unknown..anyhow it will be RTR in the mornig after harness gets overnighted from cedar rapids tonight..

Last edited:
Harness must be nasty or he doesn't have tooling to repair.
Stay on top of the injector harness connector. We had an ecm with an oil leak last week.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

Back