Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Yeah baby. What was the code?

And get that thing away from the kiddies and find an old man that's good on them.

The basics it needs to run are the brush- less torque motor, the rack position sensor and the oil pressure sensor. It uses oil pressure to approximate engine speed.

A common failure is for the magnet to fail on the RPS but the engine would idle, not shut down.

I've fixed this before but can't remember the cause. They all looka-the-same.

It sounds like the fuel shutoff Sol is saturating and then cooling

From my Not-So-Smart phone

Last edited:
Lookie what my boss found, the actual real deal B.J. McKay truck

tedapa5a.jpg

My boss said the guy who own it bought the truck from the production company.

Who here's driving a white with purple KW Idaho plates unit 3. Grain bins doubles. Unit 122 on front trailer.

Looks like a picture someone's posted on here before. Anyway just passed you on hwy 2 southbound just north of ponoka AB.

That's JT, he drives for John S. Pocock, that's the company we lease to

glad those stacks aren't huge^^^...and ya Its just making me more mad mad by the day...losing around $750 everyday its down..not happy

Would anybody be interested in my old truck? Its a 93 Pete 379 long hood. 3406B and 9 speed trans. Needs a few little odds and ends but its a solid and good running truck. I wanted to keep it and restore it but I have other things I'd rather buy right now. Plus we still have the 74 359 sitting out back. Heres a few pics of it.

semi2.jpg

semi.jpg

allis3.jpg

Has just a little over a million miles. New clutch within the past 7,000 miles. Been overhauled. I got almost all the service records with it when I bought it, I just need to see if I can find them. I really hate to let it go but I just don't use it much since we bought the 06 379.

Asking 13,500 OBO

Back