Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I'd do it for 70k, that's a good salary around here. Ten hours a day ain't shiit either

I think he's out of his effing mind lol. I would take that in a heart beat. He should try 20 hour days, home 4 hrs some nights, 60k/ year.

I think it's a pretty respectable pay. I was just trying to make my job a little easier and if I get pulled over buy dot I don't go to jail for not having a CDL. I also don't think he liked how young I was doing an interview. Made a comment that I'm still wet behind the ears and have a lot to learn lol

My boss gets the same crap from drivers too, he's only 25. I think its jealousy sometimes.

Here's my set of wheels for now...if I can make photobucket cooperate.
3f11c136-3fb4-4d75-9211-fed05dbd43be.jpg

I'm gonna post this because I don't think Paul gets on here much...
yqu3ave2.jpg

I'm in Rockingham NC heading towards Greensboro on I-74 and I torched the manifold to turbo gasket on a Caterpillar. Anybody got connections to hook a brother up? 717 538 8859

My boss gets the same crap from drivers too, he's only 25. I think its jealousy sometimes.

Here's my set of wheels for now...if I can make photobucket cooperate.
3f11c136-3fb4-4d75-9211-fed05dbd43be.jpg

I see a truck around me that looks exactly like that hauling grain. Looks good!

2 questions

1) anyone have any experience with a side dump trailer?

2) Today I did an interview for a truck driver with a CDL. The job is hauling equipment to sites and haul dirt. The job is salary for 70k a year working 10 hours a day 5 days a week. He told me I'm out of my effing mind and walked out. Am I way low on pay or is this guy thinking he is gold? Guaranteed to be home every night.

Where are you located? I'd jump on that deal like a dog on a bone!!! I work a hell of a lot more hours than that for a hell of a lot less pay right now. :nail:

I see a truck around me that looks exactly like that hauling grain. Looks good!

Thanks guys. It must out of a big fleet because it has an identical twin that parks down the road from me. It looks way better than the day I picked it up and its a work in progress. I spent a whole day peeling vatozone chrome off the inside and outside. Then I fought rust for a whole day to get the rear fairings and muffler off. I wish I could replace the gutless N-14 with a 6nz but the boss says no :frown:

2 questions

1) anyone have any experience with a side dump trailer?

2) Today I did an interview for a truck driver with a CDL. The job is hauling equipment to sites and haul dirt. The job is salary for 70k a year working 10 hours a day 5 days a week. He told me I'm out of my effing mind and walked out. Am I way low on pay or is this guy thinking he is gold? Guaranteed to be home every night.

I'LL TAKE IT! Lol that sounds like great pay to me. Less overhead and shorter days than I have pulling my gooseneck loaded with logs and chippings that's for sure.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

[ame]http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad300/lorendiesel59/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTMwOTEwLTAwMDMwLmpwZw_zps28dbd776.jpg[/ame]

Those you who are FB friends are in the know but here's for everybody else. I'm trying to limp this sick pvssy home with 1 dead injector 2 that are on life support and the remaining 3 are doin their thang. And its makin oil like a BP spill.

Last edited:
How many row?

You know I never paid much attention, I'm betting it's only a three row though, I imagine they saved the four row for the high horsepower engines. Although in the cabovers the 8v92 required a larger radiator than a 400 big cam.

I'LL TAKE IT! Lol that sounds like great pay to me. Less overhead and shorter days than I have pulling my gooseneck loaded with logs and chippings that's for sure.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I'm dreading moving back to this town. Every time I went back when I was younger had nothing to do so got into trouble. Maybe now with a family I will do better. An old friend contacted me and wants to work I'm not sure if its a good idea but it won't hurt to try.

i took some pics today. havent got a chance to upload them..college's wifi blows..anyhow when i get home ill get em uploaded. did notice it has 3 valve covers. 1 main valve cover on the passenger side and 2 seperate covers on the drivers side??

I was curious on the belt trailer because I'm thinking about leasing or buying one. I pretty much only do commodities now and the money is good. I really need a spread axle and its either going to be a newer east dump or a belt trailer.
The Pete is getting a drop visor on it today since the factory one broke where the bolts go through. If anyone wants a nice 99 flat top that's very clean and under a million miles I'll sell it. I really would like this kenworth down the road from me.

Back