Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Started a new job a couple weeks ago. Heres a couple loads we convoyed over the weekend.

The bigger cylinder is 21'9" tall and 19' wide.

Talk about a long couple nights....

DSC04753.jpg

DSC04750.jpg

Did any of those cylinders convoy through northern Indiana?

last friday 2 of us had to go to a sky resort to haul concrete for a new lift. had to be let down with a trackhoe to keep the front end down.I tried it first with out it hooked to the truck i didn't get to for over the crest of the hill and the front tires came up over 4ft.we wasn't even on the steep part of the hill yet.The grade is 22.5deg. Could only hall 5 yards at a time or it came out of the back of the truck..The compony could only get 2 of us to back down.
1344285566.jpg

Dale

photo.jpg

photo (2).jpg
Moved this Manitowoc 777 200ton crane from Alabama to Louisiana this week.

photo (4).jpg

photo (3).jpg
Moved this Kobelco CK1600-11 160ton crane on a local move this week too.

last friday 2 of us had to go to a sky resort to haul concrete for a new lift. had to be let down with a trackhoe to keep the front end down.I tried it first with out it hooked to the truck i didn't get to for over the crest of the hill and the front tires came up over 4ft.we wasn't even on the steep part of the hill yet.The grade is 22.5deg. Could only hall 5 yards at a time or it came out of the back of the truck..The compony could only get 2 of us to back down.
1344285566.jpg

Dale

When my parents built their house it was on top of a hill with a 22% grade.. Pump truck drove up great.. First mixer ended up in the trees sitting on its side

Why didn't my dad ever let me do this?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeIM7yyZxdg&feature=context-gfa"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeIM7yyZxdg&feature=context-gfa[/ame]

That was the first semi we bought

aot1.jpg

This is the first 9 car we bought

imagejpeg_2.jpg

The pete is destined to be the next 9 car, build in process...

IMG_20120724_150351.jpg

I'm not gonna put a bad ass drop visor on my truck and not post pics LOL

I hope I didn't scare u off of it but the big visor is a job that takes time and needs to be done right.

Not at all, our shop mechanic has put a bunch of them on and he's gonna help me do it

Not at all, our shop mechanic has put a bunch of them on and he's gonna help me do it
They're not that bad to install, just need more than 2 hands to do it right. I've got a custom 16" Outlaw from Bryan@CSM to install on my new KW when I get a few free minutes of downtime.LOL