Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Second to a lowboy, I think pulling a bull wagon makes any truck look bad a$$!

I think your 359 is pretty sick regardless. Is it painted mette black and gloss red?
It's kind of a charcoal greyish/black, it just doesn't shine up anymore.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

There isn't much paint left, the red is original and the black is sprayed over. It looks much better in pictures than in person.

There isn't much paint left, the red is original and the black is sprayed over. It looks much better in pictures than in person.

Help that's how it is with mine. Ain't no thang

Someone tell me what happened to these
818f4bf63b9811c53fe8b764cd00eb03.jpg

Deposited material on the crank on the forward side of the oil groove ONLY.
No material adhered to the flywheel side of the main.

Best I've got is the bearing started up side down, and the white lube saved part of the crank journal.

Less than 100 miles on the overhaul. Bearing were welded to the crank.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

I wasn't the first to get to it. Somehow the truck assembler knew which main it was

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

What cylinder was that, I had a m11 Cummins do that to me once the block was cracked over number 6 and not oiling the main. It was a reman I installed for a customer.

96 3500 5x018 7mm dvs 62fmw

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZiHCRvU19o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZiHCRvU19o[/ame]

i thought that with tesla too..bought on the ipo..sold at like 100 ..then it hit 250 and I punched myself in the nuts..numerous times

Honestly that is the way a hybrid electric vehicle should be configured. I like the idea of a turbine charging it and nothing else. I doubt it is cost effective enough to ever justify and it is definitely no replacement for a diesel powered truck in terms of nostalgia.

One thing to consider on the hybrid/electric or pure electric is where or who is going to be servicing it. As someone who deals with them on a daily basis....there will be lots of teething issues.

Back