Truckers, lets see your rigs!

silver I hope....everything about that first pic is so badass...is that yer barn down the road?

silver I hope....everything about that first pic is so badass...is that yer barn down the road?

The yellow building? That's my house, across the road is the neighbor. Fenders are gonna be cab color green and antique white. Visor is goin green also

Last edited:
You guys will appreciate this more then most
feeb6f3029486478c08cda8ee758672d.jpg
6bd5d13b2160f3e8eaf5f8ad2cefb517.jpg
56ebba90a5adc16fe664346d4a0bd092.jpg
3518737614732fab1b6fbb5298ec9d1c.jpg
b9beee450d48dff8dd3f372f2c292215.jpg

I got very lucky
No abs lights here..............
Or brakes pulling..........
Or wandering steering.......
Just move along now

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Just move along now

Somebody shoulda seen this coming...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just move along now

Truck has 30 day tags. It's new to them. They purchased and brought straight to us for oil cooler problem from the lot. We work on red and red only. Not chassis so never inspected. It actually has no lights on the dash. Brakes didn't pull at all and steering wander was a minimum compared to the junk I have to drive to verify repairs are proper on the engine. I didn't do a full pre trip but for a test drive didn't think this kinda thing was a problem. That's what you get for thinking.

I'm not saying you were going to catch all that.

I'm calling BS on the ABS light though. If it wasn't on, it was disabled.

That's not from backing off. That's from seizing. Look at the heat on that inner race. When mine went o had a half a second abs light on and wammo she seized solid at 60 mph then broke free.

Truck has 30 day tags. It's new to them. They purchased and brought straight to us for oil cooler problem from the lot. We work on red and red only. Not chassis so never inspected. It actually has no lights on the dash. Brakes didn't pull at all and steering wander was a minimum compared to the junk I have to drive to verify repairs are proper on the engine. I didn't do a full pre trip but for a test drive didn't think this kinda thing was a problem. That's what you get for thinking.

I'm not saying you guys shoulda known, but whoever sold it, had to of known.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's not from backing off. That's from seizing. Look at the heat on that inner race. When mine went o had a half a second abs light on and wammo she seized solid at 60 mph then broke free.
Heat on the inner race because it was the supporting structure when it (the truck) sat down on the spindle.

The brake hardware is soaked in oil WITH DIRT.

It wasn't a spontaneous event. Tapered bearings don't just explode and seize.

Wheel offs are always negligence. There is no explaining it away.

Heat on the inner race because it was the supporting structure when it (the truck) sat down on the spindle.

The brake hardware is soaked in oil WITH DIRT.

It wasn't a spontaneous event. Tapered bearings don't just explode and seize.

Wheel offs are always negligence. There is no explaining it away.

Mine had work done to it weeks Before, instead of setting endplay they torqued the bearing down! Lots of cooked oil. It was a mess. Mine never pulled away though. The rollers were totally seized and like I said the race on the outer bearing that sits on the spindle was completely welded to the spindle.

Get in that hole boy! Metric 10 that on has two speeds.
adfee73aa7e7122f512ee05f81e1b402.jpg

Back