Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Keep in mind in the rear box with the splitter forward is direct in most 13s (0.73 final gear). Most people think the splitter is direct and overdrive, it's actually underdrive and direct.

11th or 7H should be direct drive 1:1.. I'm I shouldn't have to split to get there..
Rear box splitter is 16% gear reduction or under drive to whatever gear you're in the main box..

I've always been under the impression/understanding when going from 4th to 5th it went 5direct or high side

Oh well still learning

Got my OshKosh stools finished for my basement bar.

f7f9a035fbb35aaea9b9963b6e9a423f.jpg

65c929b075a5310008cd0d0e4e83ada8.jpg

Only downfall is the weigh 200# each lol.

Does anyone know what size resistor to use in a set of led headlights, in a W900? It's an 07 if that matters

Pretty good with those iPhone filters Rick. I like that rig a lot! Red color makes it faster.

The lady and I made it back home yesterday from Marthasville, MO where her brother and sister in law were just married. I had my eye out for your rig. Saw plenty of nicely detailed Pete's rolling low on the road. All pulling an included box trailer.

I didn’t leave home till Monday morning this week. Leaving pa tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Question for all the truck drivers. How does everyone get around not having mufflers and running straight pipes?

My dad and I have made several straight through mufflers for a family members who have a 4 truck fleet. Just to simply pass state inspection.

Phuck straights...

Only truck I could ever tolerate to run straights on was the 359 with the Bmodel Cat.
We run resonators on all our stuff that has “straights”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro