Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Logging, logbook auditing, IFTA reporting for $30 a month. There's no paper service that comes close.

I’ve spent $250 in one day for 2 truck washes on the same truck. Let’s just say I don’t care much about the cost of log books.

I’m willing to bet anyone here other you would pay $130 a month to not have the big brother passenger you love.

As far as your point that shippers/receivers having to get more efficient due to your eld. Boy I hope so because those of us not running them can really clean your clock now. Lmao

Horse manure

Is good manure
It takes me maybe 2 hours to sort and file my IFTA per quarter.

Carbonless logs are $6.00 per 30 day...less buy in bulk through jj Keller or the like...

I also don't have to worry about hard drives crashing etc...
All I got to worry about is fire water and sunlight...

Soo anal about your bcsf that you forget your pennies

It’s not about killing people it’s about control like Malibu said. Government loves control and there are no shortage of people like Allan that are happy to give it all to them. If you honestly believe it’s about safety and the elog mandate does nothing for the crash rate what will they/you blame next?

It’s like the cell phone argument. Some say they cause crashes and I’m sure sometimes they do. But there were crashes before cell phones, what caused all of those? The Bermuda Triangle is the same way. There has to be something strange going on down there since there is a higher number of personal airplane and small pleasure boat accidents down there right? It couldn’t just be because there is a higher percentage of small planes and boats in the warm tropical climate?

There are more truck crashes because there are just more trucks period! Wanna bet Newark New Jersey has more daily car crashes than Jackson Wyoming? Wonder why.

If Elogs are the safety cure, and most big fleets have ran them for a while Find me any owner operator that doesn’t cringe when a Swift truck parks beside them. It isn’t his hours of service they’re worried about.
I've been seeing a lot more of these company trucks driving like tards the last couple of years, I'm betting they're trying to beat their books.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If idiot truckers were capable of predicting when they were tired, (you) wouldn't be facing elogs. Idiots always ruin the party.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
I'm sure that's the reason why the ATA (swift, Werner and all the other big carriers) pushed the mandate so hard. It was never about safety, they just use that as a buzzword to scare people into supporting crap like this, and the general public believes it because they're sheep.

I've been seeing a lot more of these company trucks driving like tards the last couple of years, I'm betting they're trying to beat their books.

If a little device changes your driving that much you shouldn't be driving.

But but but but...they can’t be you make more money with big brothers boot on your neck. Allan Rutherford says so and said it on his giant trucker headset come-ON chkkkk beep!

If a little device changes your driving that much you shouldn't be driving.
If you need the gubmint to tell you when to sleep and when to work, you probably shouldn't be driving.

I want every industry to go with a tracking collar and get told you can only work so many hours, then see what happens!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m willing to bet anyone here other you would pay $130 a month to not have the big brother passenger you love.

I know we would. We lose money on our trucks anyway...it's a service to our customers to have their equipment moved when they need, and for us to deliver it to them when they want it....not when some cowboy decides to show up and load.

As far as your point that shippers/receivers having to get more efficient due to your eld. Boy I hope so because those of us not running them can really clean your clock now. Lmao

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Chris

I want every industry to go with a tracking collar and get told you can only work so many hours, then see what happens!!

You mean the people that work 14hr days and drive home. Nope sorry your sleeping in your car tonight.

I know we would. We lose money on our trucks anyway...it's a service to our customers to have their equipment moved when they need, and for us to deliver it to them when they want it....not when some cowboy decides to show up and load.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Chris

Allan could get them there for you, as long as his electronic babysitter says he can.

Most big industries do already. OSHA tracks hours and if an incident happens they can cite you if excessive overtime appears to be a factor. I wonder if that is the idea with the ELD. More of an auditing method if an accident happens.

No-one wants to answer my question about self certification?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Back