Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Lol a little. Fuel pump went out so he pulled the bed and replaced it. Ran another week and died again so he said screw it and bought a new truck. About a month later after he cooled off he decided to get the old truck running to sell it, put some gas in the tank and it started right off.

It’s been the running joke forever here. Guys that have replaced head gaskets and it was just a bad radiator cap, multiple guys have replaced transmissions because of a vibration that was caused by a $50 leveling valve. He always says “well I bought a truck because mine was out of gas” makes them feel better.
Lol. That's a pretty solid story topper.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lol a little. Fuel pump went out so he pulled the bed and replaced it. Ran another week and died again so he said screw it and bought a new truck. About a month later after he cooled off he decided to get the old truck running to sell it, put some gas in the tank and it started right off.

It’s been the running joke forever here. Guys that have replaced head gaskets and it was just a bad radiator cap, multiple guys have replaced transmissions because of a vibration that was caused by a $50 leveling valve. He always says “well I bought a truck because mine was out of gas” makes them feel better.

I remember my grandfather used to get a new pickup whenever his current needed tires. Although pickups didnt quite cost what they do now

I was always told to wash from the fan side out, that got nothing from mine. But washing from the front toward the fan got tons of chit. But I was in the replacing mood so just ordered a new one because the original had over 550,000 on it.

We always try to wash backwards too, but on this rig it will be easier to do it from the front. If we pull the charge air we should be able to get it good and clean. I can't imagine with 375K on it it will be too terrible, but probably is still something in there.

According to Allan there isn’t any hills east of the Mississippi.

95K lbs taking Cotton Pickers to the port in Baltimore there are a couple of "hills."
Chris

Cummins makes Richard Simmons look straight.
0a9c305a5fce3ab754e9c6ed021e289c.jpg

Because bolting a cam gear on and setting timing by lining up teeth would be stupid.

Glueing the gear on with LockTite makes way more sense.

We always try to wash backwards too, but on this rig it will be easier to do it from the front. If we pull the charge air we should be able to get it good and clean. I can't imagine with 375K on it it will be too terrible, but probably is still something in there.

95K lbs taking Cotton Pickers to the port in Baltimore there are a couple of "hills."
Chris

I used to do ours once a year. But we did alot of dusty conditions and off road. Once a year sometimes wasnt enough

How do you do that with a load of sand?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was it turned like that when he started?

No clue. I do know that truck isnt even 2 months old. Took this pick 4/10/18. Lol. That company tends to flop 3-4 a year. I think thays the second one this season

Attachments

• 20180410_150537.jpg
    20180410_150537.jpg
    445.1 KB · Views: 0
Anybody in here know anything about that Kuttawa Ky scales on 24?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Where's the pic of the common rail cat valve cover that was up here a few days ago?

Back