Truckers, lets see your rigs!

No a/c and 100+ degrees, just like the good old days.
43bc051c4d7774071cf716f4f4e32694.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I would consider that an out of service repair.

Never fails if my ac dies my phone rings off the hook and I’ve got to drive with the windows up.

Loading at a hot steel mill wearing long sleeves, Kevlar, hard hat with fogging up safety glasses then having to get in a truck with no AC is too much for me anymore.

Yeah, I'm just shuttling it for a few hours. Solid cab and "pad" hendrickson too. I'm too fat and old to do this every day lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I would consider that an out of service repair.

Never fails if my ac dies my phone rings off the hook and I’ve got to drive with the windows up.

Loading at a hot steel mill wearing long sleeves, Kevlar, hard hat with fogging up safety glasses then having to get in a truck with no AC is too much for me anymore.

When my turbo blew a couple months ago in southern Oklahoma I pulled the cac out so I could clean the oil out of it to limp home. I disconnected the lines to the ac condenser to get it out. Figured oh well I'm only a day from home I just cruise with the windows down 98° out I'll survive. Was fine until I came into Oklahoma City and had to sit in stop go construction traffic for two hours. First 15 minutes weren't too bad since there was a nice little cross breeze. But then I came up on two bee haulers. I would have liked to have known how hot it was in my truck by the time traffic got moving fast enough again that I could put the windows down. Hour and forty five minutes in a black truck baking in the sun with the windows up I don't know how much more I could have took.

When my turbo blew a couple months ago in southern Oklahoma I pulled the cac out so I could clean the oil out of it to limp home. I disconnected the lines to the ac condenser to get it out. Figured oh well I'm only a day from home I just cruise with the windows down 98° out I'll survive. Was fine until I came into Oklahoma City and had to sit in stop go construction traffic for two hours. First 15 minutes weren't too bad since there was a nice little cross breeze. But then I came up on two bee haulers. I would have liked to have known how hot it was in my truck by the time traffic got moving fast enough again that I could put the windows down. Hour and forty five minutes in a black truck baking in the sun with the windows up I don't know how much more I could have took.

I don’t remove the CAC, I take one of the air filters than needs to be replaced after a turbo explodes and stick the pipe on the outlet side in it and rev it. Makes a nice oil catch can.

Sell a lot of new turbos to guys that forget to change air filters after one explodes. A new 80mm borg lasted 150mi 2 weeks ago after a shop just bolted it on. Couldn’t convince this parts changer that the wheel fragments get blown back into the intake pipes and wanted the turbo warrantied.

Your are seriously blaming an engine for problems that the owner wouldn’t fix?

It sure wasn’t the engines fault.

Do what? I don’t even know where that came from. I know full well, why that red truck wasn’t right... didn’t even know we were talking about that truck.

The post you quoted was me answering someone’s post about my fuel pressure being low in the pic I took.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do what? I don’t even know where that came from. I know full well, why that red truck wasn’t right... didn’t even know we were talking about that truck.

The post you quoted was me answering someone’s post about my fuel pressure being low in the pic I took.

I think he was referring to the fact the good running B only pulls slightly better than the phuked E.

That truck any better on fuel? Looks like someone forgot to spread your trailer axles, makes you look Canadian EH!!

I am trying to find fenders for my heavy haul. I like the look of the triple single fenders. Anybody make mounts to fit the 20k steerable lift axle running 385/22.5? Think it would hurt the nuckle to weld some mounts on so it would turn with the tires and always look nice if axle is up or down?

I am trying to find fenders for my heavy haul. I like the look of the triple single fenders. Anybody make mounts to fit the 20k steerable lift axle running 385/22.5? Think it would hurt the nuckle to weld some mounts on so it would turn with the tires and always look nice if axle is up or down?

I’m not sure it would survive moving with the axle. They take a beating being frame mounted. I have single axle radius and I made my own brackets and have had to beef them up a few times. Moving with the axle would definitely kill them.

anyone see the minimizer chrome poly in person? Was planning on getting all hogebuilt but if those chrome poly don't look like garbage maybe they would be a better choice, a lot less weight bouncing around? Still have some wash out gravel roads around here that we travel on.

I think he was referring to the fact the good running B only pulls slightly better than the phuked E.

That truck any better on fuel? Looks like someone forgot to spread your trailer axles, makes you look Canadian EH!!

So why get all hostile toward me cause I stared this fully stock c model wasn’t far behind a tuned C-15?
I never said a proper electronic motor won’t laughably clobber a mechanical motor. I know that...
what I was getting at, was that’s how “not right” that truck was. I know why it wasn’t right... one of 15 reasons I quit.

anyone see the minimizer chrome poly in person? Was planning on getting all hogebuilt but if those chrome poly don't look like garbage maybe they would be a better choice, a lot less weight bouncing around? Still have some wash out gravel roads around here that we travel on.

I can get a pic tommorrow. Got a w9 in the shop with em . dont look too bad. They take a beating. Thats for sure. I used them on steerable lift axles with Pederson mounts and they never gave issue. Stainless movin with the tire doesnt seem to work out well. The last glider i did put aluminum on that moved with the tire. Theyre doin good soo far as well

Last edited:
Been looking up pictures of those minimizer fenders. If they would just make them smooth instead of having the ribs.

Have you looked into fiberglass? I'm not sure if anyone makes one the size you'd need for your pusher but I've got wti fenders on my truck and they've been pretty durable. There's places I go that my rear fender will/can hit the bottom of my trailer and the fiberglass holds up fine and it actually bends the steel mounts which are made pretty heavy. But, they're expensive and a pain in the ass to take off. Just a thought

Back