Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I had a guy call last week asking us to pull a 60 and replace with a 2WS using Kustom parts. He didn't like the pricing either

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I just ordered 2 harnesses from them. One for a NAMUX2 and one NAMUX3 and they were like $2200 and $1800. But it’s plug and play, I used a Pete glider harness for mine that was for and SDP. I took a full day removing DPF wiring and moving pins to match the KW firewall. You pay for plug and play. Mawk makes them too but he’s about the same price. I’ve got a Freightliner cat harness at Mawk now getting it converted from a C12 to a DDEC V. The harness was $800 and it’s another $1400 to convert it. Now Kustom’s 2250 Pete harness was like 1/2 the price as OEM.

They’re high on the pipes and high on the serpentine conversion parts I know. The fan rings are high IF you have someone local that can roll them for you. If you don’t they’re way cheaper than buying an OEM fan shroud and making all your own brackets.

What are you driving now?

This fine steed!
d7d7a69843cb092277310ddee14d9860.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey this stock little B model will walk off and leave that n-14 that was in the icon so I’m happy lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What the internet is full of, chit.

If it has a 6NZ and flat glass it’s probably the coolest thing ever. Lmao

The flat glass lovers would die with an S series IH. Flat glass, flat dash and no frills.

Your forgettin flat hood and flat doors too...

Your forgettin flat hood and flat doors too...

Got an S series in here with a DT466, I DO NOT see the love with these POS. No frills, no power or reliability. The state had acres of them and 100k miles was pushing it on the engine. Truck is a pile and powered by an oversized Briggs and Stratton. A 5yr old could design a better truck.

Idk. Things are pretty sweet imo. Checks all the boxes exept a hood swan This particular specimen is n14 allison equipt

Attachments

• 20181221_142610.jpg
    20181221_142610.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 0
Idk. Things are pretty sweet imo. Checks all the boxes exept a hood swan This particular specimen is n14 allison equipt

Overhauled one of those with a N-14 in it once. Boy it was fun pulling the back head and 5 and 6 pistons out through the cab.

Overhauled one of those with a N-14 in it once. Boy it was fun pulling the back head and 5 and 6 pistons out through the cab.

Like an ISX in a Prostar or VNL Volvo, bust the head bolts loose from inside the cab and forget to cover the head with a rag and watch the oil spray. However on some nasty trucks they would never notice.

Pulling the doghouse out of a prostar requires removing the shifter, genius really. :nail:

This one is an 8v71 with an allison. I drove it on rough farm roads when I was 19, many years ago. I remember it being terrible then and I loved everything about trucks back in those days lol
c78d8fe61e26b7c7bace954412ada87b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This one is an 8v71 with an allison. I drove it on rough farm roads when I was 19, many years ago. I remember it being terrible then and I loved everything about trucks back in those days lol
c78d8fe61e26b7c7bace954412ada87b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Everything has went downhill for them after the 4300.

Rick's old ride has an exuberant new driver, seems to think its amazing, even though he hasn't driven it! The comments where kinda funny.
b51931e393ad7ecbf2f5e883838247a5.jpg
466d149e1a4d292411026040c281c8f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back